Winx Club Season 6

I'm bored af right now so let me explain in detail about this season.

So, I was extremely bored last week. No one on YouTube seemed to be updating, neither on wattpad. I decided that I should continue season 6. In 2016, I started the season, got to episode 10 or 11 and stopped. I don't know why, but I think it's because I had other stuff to watch. Like completing Spice and Wolf.

(I'm still waiting for a season 3 on that anime, by the way.)

Anyways, let's talk about season 6 of Winx Club. There will be spoilers because I don't think you guys will watch this since it for little children.

Whelp, I'm a child now.

Okay. So Bloom, which is this character

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Used to have this friend named Selena (who looks like this, by the way)

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Wait, apparently her name is slept like "Selina" instead of "Selena"

Whatever.

So, Selina and Bloom were besties back in the day. However, Bloom figured out that she was a fairy (shown in season 1) and left her hometown of Gardenia to go to Alfea College for Fairies.

Because she has to go to college to learn how to freaking transform into a fairy

Moving on.

Selina, on the other hand, went to this lady, who's a Fairy Godmother. I forget her name but if I remember it in the middle of this chapter, I'll tell you her name.

Anyways, Selina was training with her fairy godmother by learning to do magic because she was also magical like Bloom.

But one day, she came across this book called The Legendarium.