My Gym Teacher

Oh lord where do I begin???

Okay, first things first...

I

Hate

Her

With

A

Freaking

Passion

Let me explain.

So, she has favorite students. Of course she only teachers girls (I think. 6th graders are combined like boys and girls. Ew I know right???)

Anyways...the more athletic ones, she loves. There are only a few of these "athletic kids" in my class. I have a really small class with...17 kids I think??

But, before I rant about her even more, I have to say something important.

Never judge a book by its cover aka, don't label other kids by popularity.

I thought a bunch of the girls in my gym class were all popular and cool with nice clothes and stuff like that. But, even if they have that, they are actually nice.

I'll talk to some at times, however, we aren't friends yet. Mainly, acquaintances.

They also hate the gym teacher because...what's not to hate about her?? She's annoying af

Anyways. The ones she likes, she'll always put them with their friends.

For example...I am not using real names, so I'll be substituting. Just imagine a girl name Pacifica and Jasmine were best friends. These girls aren't that good in PE. Sure hey have other friends, but...they aren't in the current gym class.

Then, Patricia, Jessica, Isabella, Chloé, Carla, and Natasha walk into the class. All 6 are extremely popular with the money and looks and they are super athletic. They participate in every school sports team.

The teacher walks in and says that everyone needs a partner. So, the students scramble around the room, searching for their friends. Once they are all partnered up, the teacher examines them.

"Hmm...um, you with the brown messy hair" *points at Jasmine* "Switch with Jessica."

Even though she likes Jessica, she doesn't want Jasmine to be with her only friend since they might talk and it focus on gym activities.

"Now, Pacific Ocean, go with Chloé"

Both Pacifica and Jasmine are pissed off by the fact they are with people they despise. The gym teacher doesn't care if the athletic ones are together, no.

Do you know what happens next???

Well, my gym teacher would typically start the game ((let's say kickball)) and then, the popular girls will all migrate to the gym teacher and talk about their stupid dogs.

Jasmine: Well, that's unfair! Why do we have to play kickball and not them???

Well, character I just made up for this scenario, the gym teacher might either think you're fat and you have to get exercise, she hates you, or is too dense to not even realize that she just left 8 students unattended, playing a game that they all hate.

So, they decide to group in together and chat

"Hey, girls, you're supposed to be playing kickball. This is not the time to talk"

Pacifica: **in her mind** BOI, WHAT ABOUT THE 20 GIRLS IN FRONT OF YOU WHO ARE GOSSIPING ABOUT THINGS YOU COULSNT CARE LESS ABOUT???? THIS IS SERIOUSLY UNFAIR!!! YOU CANT FORCE US TO PLAY WITHOUT THE REST OF THE CLASS!!!! I COULD SUE YOU FOR NKT DOING YOUR JOB!!

"Hey, Pacific Ocean, get back into the game. They need you"

Pacifica: JEKSAKABDKSBSKEHDKSBAKSHDKSBSKWBSKDBSKBSSKBDKSBSKDJDJSBSKDBSBDKSJWLWJPDBDNAOSIFHEBWLJDFUEBVRWKPQPWDOBFDJFUJEOWJDFHEOWP

So yeah...something similar has happened before, however, not like that.

Now let me explain to you guys what happened today with me.

So we were outside playing kickball. Before hand, she said we can pick a partner to be on our team. So I picked the friend who was standing beside me.

Anyways, once we go outside, we start the game. We were in the field first so my friend and I headed towards 2nd base. I spread myself out a little because (1) my friend needs space because she feel claustrophobic when people are too close to her and (2) the teacher will yell at as for being directly next to each other.

After that, the game starts. Our team goes up to kick the ball and after I get out, I go back to my friend who is standing in line. I start talking to her about stuff (I don't remember because I have a terrible memory). Soon after, we have to go back to the field.

So my friend and I are walking back, talking to each other. Second base is pretty far since it's diagonal to where we were standing, so it took us awhile because we weren't going to run. I was already out of breath from running so yeah.

Apparently, the game has already started before we even finished arriving at the base. Suddenly, once I was about to turn around and head to the spot I was, the ball slowly rolled pass by me and the gym teacher said...

"Nicoletta, you are not around to stand next to *insert friends name here* anymore"

I stood their like "Wtf?? You can't do that you ass"

So I swifter 5 paces where I was.

Yeah when she wasn't looking, I moved back with my friend. She can't tell me what to do. She isn't my mother. Plus, she's just a gym teacher. No one likes them anyways...

Except those athletic ones

-Nikki