He gets ill.

It was a unusually cold winter in Amsterdam, which was notorious by it's mild winters; although this year the weather was terrible. It was freezing, hence many diseases spread through the city. Many people complained about terrible colds and flu, but you certainly didn't expect neither you or Martijn to catch any of it. 

It was Saturday when Martijn woke up with a killer headache and a sore throat. He just came back from a long tour which exhausted him and lowered his immune system. He immediately groaned as soon as he opened his eyes which was your sign to get up and make him a warm cup of tea with some lemon and medicine. You noticed his temperature was getting higher every minute which made you feel worried, even though he would occasionally reassure you he was feeling relatively okay. 

He was always the type who cared about other people and didn't like it when people pampered him a lot. He was the one who did that to the people he loved. 

He would occasionally cough or sneeze, and he looked so tired. After he drank some tea and took his medicine, he asked you to cuddle with him "just so he could feel better". You knew you were going to get ill too, but you didn't give two shits because you knew he would take care of you afterwards. You watched some TV before he fell asleep on your shoulder. Whenever he got sick, he got one hundred times more vulnerable and cuddly which you loved a lot, even though he would never admit it. He would always lay on your shoulder and let you play with his rather short hair or sing him softly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is terrible, I know. I will try to write some better preferences and imagines sometime this week. I had a lot of subjects to study these two days so I couldn't update anything other than my old drafts. Love you!

-Dakota.