- Wedding & Reception -

This is my 100th post on this book, which means this is the most I wrote in any of my books. I'm super excited for the upcoming Imagines and I hope I get enough time, patience and inspiration to write them in time. This one's requested by @NyliaMoonCatGrace . Once again, congratulations to your sister! 

By the way, for now, I'm not accepting any more requests since my current list is full. Thank you for being patient and helpful!

This Imagine isn't my very best one because of a simple reason that I don't usually write wedding imagines and I'm not the biggest fan of marriages, but I gave my best. 

-Dakota. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You fixed the wrinkles on your long, white wedding dress and moved the curl of your long hair from your eyes so you could see yourself more clearer in the full-length mirror. You looked absolutely beautiful, your skin was glowing and your eyes were shining. Your hair was made in a messy, but stylish bun, and your makeup was absolutely gorgeous. You knew you had to have that dress as soon as you saw it in the shop, although your first idea was to tailor it yourself. 

You had two bridesmaids, and both bridesmaids wore a simple dress of soft sage green and a crown of tulips on their heads, the flowers glowing softly in the late Spring light. With their hair loose and in simple shoes they were like spirits of the forest, each one of them wearing a smile that could rival the sun above. They were your friends; Jose and (Y/B/F/N). 

The ceremony was getting closer, and you were getting more nervous minute by minute. Watching all of those movies and TV shows where something bad happens on the weddings, like the groom getting late or somebody stopping the wedding, really got into your head and scared you. But you knew Martijn and how important this was for him, too. He would never bail on you or disappoint you. Even though the wedding had been planned for months, you still weren't able to believe that it was happening, that day, that very sunny Spring day. 

Luckily, the rain hadn't fallen in days and the ground was dry, so you decided to hold the ceremony in the huge backyard of your newly bought house. There was enough place for all of your guests to fit; since you both agreed the wedding should be intimate and small. Close friends and families only. 

Your mother and father entered the changing room you were in, with proud smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes. Your mother looked beautiful in her baby pink dress and shoes she loved so much, that she kept them from the day you were born (and they still fit her perfectly). Your father wore a black tuxedo and a tie, and you weren't used to seeing him like that. He was always the type of man who let pride mask his true feelings, but you knew that deep inside he was happy for you. 

-Oh darling, you look stunning! - your parents hugged you firmly. - I can't believe I'm letting my little girl grow up and go marry the man she loves. 

-Mom, you're overreacting. - you giggled. - You're not losing me forever. 

-I know, honey. - she held onto your hands tightly, scared of letting go. - I'm just scared of being lonely, now that the house will be emptier. 

-I'll be there for you, whatever happens-

You wanted to finish the sentence, but Louis interrupted you by entering the room. - Sorry to interrupt, but I gotta take a quick few pictures before the ceremony. - he raised his valuable camera. - Martijn is already waiting.