-Good Boys Go To Heaven, Bad Boys Go Everywhere IV-

The name of the song is 'Glad You Came' by Area 21 

She's here. And she looks better than she ever did before. Her legs look amazing in these black shorts and her loose hair looks a bit less messy than usual. Her face looks amazing under these lights. She's here. I don't know why my heart's racing and my vision is blurry. Maybe it's the booze, maybe it's the weed, but I know I completely sobered up when I saw her in the living room. 

You were now dancing to your favorite song of all times, an EDM track you haven't heard in a while but still remembered every beat, every drop and the lyrics of the song. You were swinging your hips and singing from the top of your lungs, while also being careful not to spill your Jack Daniels on your outfit. You weren't drunk yet, but you were half way there. This was your fourth cup of Jack Daniels and your friend Jack seemed happy to refill as soon as you ran out of the liquid. 

-I'm going to the bathroom. - after your fourth cup you really needed to use the bathroom, but you had no idea where it was. The fact that the house was packed full didn't help you either. 

Soon you spotted two boys at the end of the hallway and you decided to pat the back of one of them to ask him if he knew where the bathroom was. To your surprise, when he turned around you realized it was a familiar face. - Martijn?

-(Y/N)... Hi. - he smiled. - You came.

-Yeah, well.. Had nothing better to do at home. You surprised to see me?

-And happy. - he admitted. - Wanna drink?

-No, I was actually looking for the bathroom. - you blushed. -Do you know where is it?

-These doors right here. - he pointed to them. - Hey, you okay?

-Yeah, why?

-Just asking, since you're looking for the bathroom I don't know if you're feeling dizzy or some shit. - he shrugged. 

-I'm fine, Martijn. Trust me. - you reassured him. 

-Hey, wanna play beer pong later? - he suggested, pointing at the group of friends in the backyard of the house all gathered around one table. 

-So I could beat your ass? Deal, I'll be out in a minute. 

Luckily for you, it wasn't that crowded and it was soon your turn to use the bathroom. It looked disgusting and dirty, since many people already used it that night, but you managed to find some kind of a solution. You fixed your makeup and hair in the big mirror and walked out, looking for Martijn. 

You knew you promised yourself you wouldn't look for him or spend the night bothering about him, but something attracted you to him and you felt so happy when you saw him in the hallway. But, you were disappointed as you noticed he was nowhere to be seen, he was no longer in the hallway and you couldn't spot him anywhere in the house. You looked at the hallways, the kitchen, living room, even the bedrooms. 

Who knows what he might wanna do in a few minutes. 

You interrupted a few groups of really drunk teenagers, asking them if they saw the brunette boy, but all you got in response were slurs, mumbles or laughs. Some of the boys even hit on you, but you shrugged it off, telling them you were in a hurry. 

After a few more minutes you gave up and decided to sit by the pool, you took a free chair. As soon as you sat down, someone startled you by grabbing your waist and tickling you shortly. It was him. And he was shirtless. 

-Martijn... Where were you?

-Sorry, we threw Giaro in the pool. It's kind of a tradition. - you rolled your eyes at his statement but your proof walked right past Martijn, all wet and hit his back in a playful matter.