- The Makeup Tag -

You were a famous, influential You Tube sensation that often talked about important issues that happened around you. You weren't one of those pesky and clickbait stars that exaggerated stories and lied so you could get more views, that's why you were so respected. Also, you were known as the girlfriend of the number one DJ in the world - Martin Garrix. After your last video, you asked your subscribers to comment a challenge you would film next Thursday, because you were posting every Thursday, and the comments surprised you a bit. Seems like most of your fans wanted to see Martin's makeup skills. Although that wasn't the first time a lot of people wanted to see Martin on your channel, and you did make a few videos together which awakened amazing reactions, this time you really wanted to make a good video. Luckily, Martijn was home off tour that week so you could easily please your fans, only if you could persuade Martijn to do it. 

-Martijn! - you called your boyfriend of two years from the bedroom, while setting up the camera. 

-Yes? - he walked up the stairs from the kitchen and entered the sleeping area. - What's up?

-I need help. - you whined from the floor. 

He kneeled next to you. - Sure, what do you need? - he helped you fixate the camera so it doesn't fall. 

-I need you to be in the video with me. 

The answer left him a bit surprised. It wasn't like he hadn't done it before, but he was just not expecting it. - Why?

-I need you to put some makeup on me. - you pleaded. - Please, it's a challenge? I'll do whatever. 

As always when you asked him to do something, he gave in. - Okay, fine. But you owe me. 

-Deal. - you smiled and hugged him in return. -So, do I call you Martijn or Martin?

-I think Martin is still easier to pronounce. Plus, they all know me better by my stage name. - you both sat on the bed where you were filming, and you brought all of your makeup bags and spilled them all over the bed. Even though Martin knew you owned a lot of makeup, the contents shocked him every time. 

-You need you don't need all of this bullshit, right? - he said, taking one of your mascaras and checking them out. - You're so beautiful without it. 

Just like Martin never got used to your makeup, you never got used to his compliments and they made you blush every time. - Thank you, my love. - you kissed him quickly. - Ready?

-I guess so. - he shrugged. - But hey, if I accidentally poke out your eye with these thingies, don't blame me. 

You just chuckled in return. 

You didn't want to tell him that the camera was on the whole time, so you just walked over to it and pretended you were turning it on. 

-Hello beautiful people, today I am joined by my handsome, amazing, adorable boyfriend Martin Garrix! - you talked into the camera and Martin waved with a smile. 

-Hello!

-So, a lot of you have requested a few challenges, but the one that was most requested was the famous Makeup Tag with Martin, and as always, I like to make my fans happy! - you turned to Martin. - You ready to absolutely destroy my face?

-This is going to be so bad. - he giggled. 

-Okay, so I can't tell you what goes where, you have to figure it out yourself, so be careful with what you're doing, please. - you explained to him. 

-I am so nervous. - he admitted. - Okay... so, I saw you putting on these things first. - he grabbed your foundation and applied some on your face. And when I say some, I mean almost half of the tube.