35

May 16, 2017

I blink my eyes and wipe away the tired spell that laid over my bones. The room is pitch dark as I search for my phone in the complete darkness. My hand roams under my pillows and blankets until I feel the cold glass of my phone.

"Damn..." I whisper groggily to the phone that lights up brighter than the sun. I screw my eyes shut becoming temporarily blind from the bright light of my screen. I navigate turning the brightness down with my eyes closed and become pretty satisfied with myself when I succeed turning down the brightness.

I notice it is three o'clock in the morning just as a press my contacts app. I didn't care about the time or if he was tired I needed a seven eleven blueberry slushy with crushed Oreos spread throughout pronto.

The first time I dial him, he ignores me which presses me to try again. If at first, you don't succeed, start over and try again. Pressing his contact again I called him a total of seven times before he answered me with a less than enthusiastic tone.

"What the hell could you possibly want at three in the morning Babyface?!" Zayn speaks in a voice the cracks under the grogginess.

"I am dying for a blueberry slushy from seven eleven... like if I don't have one I may it be able to cope," I explain to Zayn feeling my mouth water just thinking about the cold treat. The intensity of the craving had woken me from my state of dreaming.

"You have got to be kidding me, please tell me you are joking." Zayn groans through a raspy sleeping voice. "You are waking me up because of a damn blueberry slushy?"

"Zayn please!!" I emphasize the "e" like a little kid. I hear him sigh as I elongate the word, please. I lick my lips and feel the craving intensify. "The baby wants one and you can't deny a baby of food!"

"Why don't you call your boy toy Garry?"

"It's Harry, and he needs his sleep unlike you who doesn't get up until twelve in the afternoon," I tell him explaining to him why I didn't wake up and bother Harry. Harry needed his sleep since I also knew he had an early morning meeting.

"If you think I am getting up out of bed to get you a slushy you are out of your mind Babyface. It's three in the morning go back to bed!" Zayn argues softly yawning and drifting back off after a few minutes of silence. I hear a soft snore until I scream lightly into the phone to wake him again.

"Jesus Madeline!" He jumps on the other end immediately waking up with a jolt from what I can hear. He sighs as I laugh at him on the other line.

"Hurry, the baby is hungry and don't forget to sprinkle the Oreo all throughout that's the most important part!" I inform to Zayn hearing rustling and loud exaggerated groaning.

"I can't believe you are making me do this. Ew, this is so dumb!" Zayn grumbles still on the phone as I hear him scramble around in his apartment and grab keys from the sound of them clinking together.

"Thanks, boy, text me when you are here!" I bite my lips with a smile as I bring my phone down from my cheek. I lay back down and stare at the black ceiling that reflects no light at all.

I stare down at my stomach that is beginning to show and lay a hand on it. I smooth my hand over the small bump and think about the little girl that is blossoming inside me. She was so small and delicate right now, so small that I wasn't even feeling her movements yet.

After thirty minutes or so of me basking in my own thoughts in the pure darkness, I see two headlights shine across my ceiling, reflecting from my window. I pop up and feel a little flutter in the pit of my stomach knowing that Zayn is here with my food.

I get a text that follows shortly after as I get up and tiptoe my way to the front door. The house is completely silent and it feels like I am being louder than quiet. Every creak of a floorboard sounds like an earthquake as my toes delicately pad against the wood.

I slowly open up the door and run on my tiptoes out into the cool spring breeze. Goosebumps rise up against my arms when the temperature changes drastically. Zayn rolls down his window and I see his hair styled as if he had just rolled out of his bed.

"They were out of the blueberry flavor so they made a fresh pitcher of this just for you Babyface," Zayn hands me an oversized translucent cup full of a neon blue liquid and little black and white crumbs dotting the inside.

"Thank you! You don't even understand how much I needed this." I flush when I take the big gulp cup from his possession. I take a sip and roll my eyes to the back of my head tasting the Oreo against the blueberry.

"Would you stop with your orgasm, your going to go into labor early." Zayn looked at me with dull eyes as I made moaning noises. At his comment, I tilted my head back and moaned out as loud as I could running my free hand down my chest.  

"This blueberry slushy is so orgasmic! Ohhhh!" I say louder before I hear Zayn's tires spin and leave me on my sidewalk alone.

"Miss me with that!" He shouts out the window before screeching away back into the dark of the night. I lick my lips and make my way back to the front door. I giggle at the fact that I had annoyed Zayn to the point where he had driven away, that was kinda my goal in hindsight.

"Damn this is good!" I whisper not knowing if the baby can hear me or not. Although I bet she would agree as well that this was some good ass shit. After all, she was the one that was causing me to crave such a treat in the first place.

I lock the door and scurry back into my room where I jump onto my bed and slip under the covers to feel the warmth radiate from my blankets again. Finding my phone I go into my Snapchat and find Zayn's name, taking a little video I moaned while drinking the slushy and sent it off for my entertainment.

Within seconds I get a snap back and open it up to see Zayn saying "Too bad Garry can't give you an orgasm that lasts that long!"

I squint my eyes and press and hold the camera button until it starts to record before saying, "At least he could give me an orgasm." I zoom in on my face every second I'm talking and send it once I'm satisfied.

I watch my Snapchat and see Zayn open up my snap, however, he doesn't respond. I shake my head and chuckle to myself before laying back into my bed after seeing the time. It was late and I needed some sleep before my nagging alarm clock woke me up.

N. I love you all so much! I'm not going to lie I was dying at the responses I was getting for the discontinuation joke😜 I'm such a snake I'm sorry about it! To make it up I'll do an update maybe tomorrow!