Chapter 1

-Narrator Pov-
One day there were two beautiful babies born in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean. Alexander and [Y/N] Hamilton. Their mom loved them to the moon and back and their father..... was distant. 10 years down the line their father downright abandoned them, the twins and the mother. Two years after, they all got sick. The twins got better, but their mother went quick. They lived with their cousin for a little, but he committed suicide. At age 14, Alexander started working for a trading charter, while [Y/N] couldn't do anything but walk around and listen to the guys try to hit on her. Alexander started writing and writing, while he also taught his sister. When they were 17 a hurricane hit, Alexander wrote almost everything. And a few years later, the island raised enough money to send one of them away to New York. That one was Alexander.
   "[Y/N], You can come with me. We can hide you in my luggage," the young man cried as he hugged his sister. [Y/N] looked at him.
    "Go Alexander, go start a better life. Without the island, without me," the [H/C] haired girl said sternly. "You'll forget about me soon enough."
     "But I can't forget about you. I will never forget. Just come with me, please!" Alexander yelled out.
      "Go, live your dream, don't let me get in the way,"
      "Fine, I'll write often, just please, write me back. So I know you're okay"
      "Okay, don't worry, we'll be reunited soon."

-[Y/N] Pov-
But he didn't write. He never wrote. He was gone. My brother was gone.

----------------------------------------------
[A/N]
I hope you guys liked that chapter! Sorry if it's bad it's almost 11 pm. I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Because there's more to come.
-Kenny