Chapter 16

-John Pov-
The whole time we were walking back Alex and [Y/N] we're talking. Everyone else was silent. Alex kept apologizing for freaking out in her and cursing at her so much.

"It's fine, really," she keeps saying. More talking and apologizing then Alex says this.

"You know, I'm just afraid that I'll loose you to some asshole. But, of the guy is nice, I'll be more than willing to accept him," he smiles. I feel myself growing happy from that and the feeling in my heart gets stronger. But I ignore it. 'It's probably nothing.'

-[Y/N] Pov-
I got so happy all of the sudden! I actually might have a chance with John!!!! AHHHHH I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!!

"Really?!" I practically yelled.

"Only if he's not an ass," Alex responds.

"I bet I can beat you in a race." I say.

"Oh really?" He responded. I nod. "Oh it's on."

We start running. I try not to run into people. Guess who makes it to the house first?! MEEEEEE?!!? I smile in triumphant as Alex walks up next to me. We wait for the others before we go inside.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry that this is so short. I didn't have a lot of inspiration. Anyways, hopefully the chapter will be longer tomorrow. See you then!

-Kenny