Chapter 15

-Don't ask about the photo-

-[Y/N] Pov-
By the time we got to Burrs house I wasn't as drunk. He sat me down on his couch and gave me a sandwich and a glass or water. It wasn't a lot, but I was thankful.

"What happened with Alex that made you drink so much?" Burr asks.

I explain everything that happened, including what happened during the night. Though, I didn't tell him what happened in the nightmare. He was being really nice and listening to me ramble on. I finally finish. And as I finished, I started crying uncontrollably. Burr hugged me, it felt comforting, like how a brother would hug you.

"Shhhh, it's okay. I'm sure he didn't mean it. You know, he only has you left. It's normal for him to be protective." He said. I stopped crying and looked up at him.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. He was just mad. People say stuff they don't mean when they're mad." He replies. Then there's a knock at the door. "I'll be right back."

He let's go of me and goes to open the door. I hear some mumbling.

"Yeah. Do you wanna come in?" Burr says. I hear a faint "sure" and Burr let's the person in... or should I say people. Alex, John, Herc, and Laf to be exact. Alex runs over to me and hugs me.

"I'm so sorry for what I said. I didn't mean any of it." He says. I hug him back.

"It's fine. Really." I responded.

"Good. You made me worried you know? I didn't know where you were going to go." He says.

"I'm sorry, I was just mad that you were mad for something so small." I said.

"I guess I'm just overprotective." He tells me. "You know, you're the only one I have left. I can't loose you too. Can you forgive me for freaking out on you?"

"Of course I forgive you! Why wouldn't I?" I asked. He smiles.

"I'm sorry to break up this sappy moment, but the bartender said that you were very drunk. Is that true?" John asks and crosses his arms. I go bright red. Not only because he said it, but because I was super embarrassed.

"Uhh... yeah.. if Burr hadn't walked in I probably would've been passed out at the bar." I responded.

"Good job Burr, you stopped him from passing out." Herc says and pats Burr on the back.

"Oh, Alex, this morning we got a letter from George Washington. We should probably go home and read it." I say.

"Alright, we'll be on our way then." Alex says and walks out with John, Herc, and Laf. I hug Burr one last time.

"Thank you," then I walk out and we start walking home.