Chapter 14

-[Y/N] Pov-
Where do I go to? The bar or course. You know, on the island, I drank to forget. But I always remembered. What would I want to forget? Thats for me to know and for you to find out.

Anyways, I was hoping to forget. So I put some money down and ordered my first drink.

-Half an hour later-

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy~ this feels like my 300th drink. Heheheheheh~ it feels good trying to forget.

"[B/N], are you alright?" I recognized the voice... but who was it. They sat down next to me. Ohhhhhhhhh it's Burr.

"Heyyyyyy Burr~" I say. And order another drink.

"Nope, that's enough drinking for you." Burr says. "Let's take you home."

"I'm not going back there. Alex told me to stay out of his sight~" I said.

"Then I'll take you back to my house. As long as you're not drinking. Have you even eaten today?" He asks. I laugh.

"Of course not!" I respond. Burr pulls me off of the stool and helps me walk back to his house.

"When we get there, I'll give you something to eat." He sounds really serious.

"Aaaallllrrrrriiiigggggtttt~" I responded and laughed.

-John Pov-
I can't believe Alex did that. But I get it. He's lost his mom and his dad, he only has his sister left. I would be protective too.

We search everywhere and ask around if they've seen her. One person says that they saw "him" walk into the bar. We walk into the bar and walk up to the bartender.

"Hey, didn't you just leave with someone? I thought you were more drunk." The bartender says to Alex.

"Oh no, that was my brother. Did you happen to see who he left with?" Alex asks.

"A young male, he was dark skinned, with little hair." He says. Burr.

"It has to be Burr," I whispered to Alex.

"Did he say anything to my brother?" Alex asked.

"He said that your brother needed to stop drinking. Then your brother said something about someone wanting him to stay out of their sight. Then the other man offered to take him back to his house and give him food." The bartender explained.

"Alright thank you." Alex said. The bartender nodded and we headed for Burrs house.