Chapter 53

-[Y/N] Pov-
I get dressed and fix my hair up.

"Bye," I say and kiss Jefferson's cheek.

"See you tomorrow, and I guess maybe we'll pass your financial plan," he says. I walk out and start walking home.

Oh god I really shouldn't have done that. I'm a mindless slut. I fucking hate myself and everything I live for. I'M A FUCKING WHORE AND THAT'S WHAT I'LL ALWAYS BE!!

I hold back my tears as I walk into John's house.

"Hey babe! Welcome home!" John says and runs up to me. He kisses me and hugs me.

"Get a room!" Someone else yells. I think it's Alex.

"Don't mind if we do," John winks. Alex and John laugh. "Babe, what's wrong? You usually laugh at stuff like that."

"I-it's just that Jefferson said he'll think about passing that financial plan... but he hates us so there's no chance he'll pass it," I say. Should I play the victim card? No, I shouldn't imply that anything happened. But I decided to let the tears flow. Alex walks up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"[Y/N], we will get this financial system. No matter what obstacles are in our way, it will happen. We've got this," Alex says. He wipes the tears from my face. I smile and hug him. It's been a while since I've hugged my brother, it feels reassuring.

I'm going back to Jeffersons tomorrow, hopefully if I keep doing this he'll keep his magenta mouth shut. But... it did feel good though.

To be completely honest, when I was a prostitute, the person that was the best was Madison, mostly because he wasn't an old man. Maybe it's something about my brothers potential/actual political rivals that gets me all hot. Yup, I'm a slut and I'm not denying it.

"Well, I need to leave, Eliza is pregnant again and she probably needs help with Philip and stuff. I'll see you two later," Alex says, then walks out.

"[Y/N] are you free tomorrow?" John asks.

"Sorry, I have a meeting with Jefferson," I say.

"Will Alex be there?" He asks.

"I'm not sure, I asked him but he never said if he was," I lied. I hate lying to him, but if I wanna keep being the slut I was obviously born to be, I have to.

I think the whore gets passed down. My mom, now me? All we need is Alex to become a whore?! OH YEAH! WE'LL BE THE WHORE FAMILY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I AM TOTALLY NOT GOING INSANE!!

John kisses me and we start making out. I push him to the ground and I climb on top of him. We start making out again.

Sometimes being a whore is fun.

-Alex Pov-
What has my life been like? Screaming babies and shit. I hate this. I mean, I love the children and my wife, but when you have to take care of 6 children, it gets pretty hard.

"Alex! Angelica will be arriving from London soon, it's your last chance, do you wanna come upstate with us?" Eliza asks me.

"I'm sorry, Eliza. I just have too much work," I tell her.

"Please reconsider, Angelica is coming all th-" I cut her off by kissing her.

"Eliza, it'll be fine. Just tell your father I said hi, okay?" I asked.

"Okay," she looks sad. I feel bad, but I have to stay.

-[Y/N] Pov-
"John... That was great!" I said.

"Yeah, it really was. I love you babe," he says.

"I love you too," I responded.

"I'm tired babe," John tells me.

"Me too," I say. I pick up our clothes and put them into a basket. We get changed and climb into bed.

"Goodnight babe, I love you so much," he says.

"I love you too," I responded. He puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek. We soon fall asleep.