Chapter 20

-[Y/N] Pov-
I woke up in the morning in the bed. Someone has their arms around me and my head is resting on their chest. I look up and see John. I immediately blushed and tried to get up without waking him. Which I successfully did. I wanted to get out before Alex walked in. But I walked out of the room and see the rest of them passed out, probably drunk.

"Sweet Jesus.." I mumble. I grab an apple off the table and start eating it.

A couple of minutes later, John walks out of the bedroom, stretching. He had his hair down and it was tangled. It was kinda cute. He noticed me staring and gave me a little smile, I blushed and looked away. He sat down next to me.

"Good morning sleepy head," I said to him.

"At least I wasn't the one who fell asleep reading a book. You made me leave the book on a cliffhanger!" He semi yelled and punched me in the shoulder playfully. We both laughed.

"How drunk were they?" I asked gesturing to the drunk men sleeping on the floor.

"Too drunk." John responded.

"Whelp, they're the ones who have to deal with it," I said.

"Mmhm" he nodded.

A few hours later the others woke up and we had a relaxing day... well John and I did. Alex, Herc, and Laf kept having to throw up. It's was hilarious, but was kinda annoying. But other than that, it was relaxing.