Chapter 25

-Alex Pov-
I swear to GOD. THEY ALMOST KISSED! I AM GOING TO RIP JOHNS HE- Ahem Alex, calm down a bit. All that matters is that they didn't kiss- that [Y/N] is happy. As long as she's happy, I'm happy. The only reason I'm trying to stop her from being courted is mostly because I'm afraid that she'll forget about me, kind of like how I forgot about her. So I probably do deserve to be forgotten. 

Anyways, I get home before they do, which is a good thing. Because if I didn't, they would know and I don't want to get smacked today. It may not have seemed long to you, but I'll promise you that it was like 5 hours of them talking and walking around. So, I got into the house, ran to get my glasses, and picked up a book, and sat in a chair that was facing the door. Mulligan and Lafayette were asleep. Yes, for the last week the guys have been sleeping in my house.

-John Pov-
We get back to the house and stand in front of the door. We just stood there for a few minutes and stared at each other. She's so pretty. I want to grab her and kiss her right here. But the mood isn't right.

"I had a good time tonight," she said while looking down, her face was completely red. I'm sure my face was as well.

"I did as well," I replied. I put my hand under her chin and moved her face up to look at her right in the eyes. Those beautiful [E/C] eyes. And I kissed her...........

........ On her forehead.

I'M SORRY! I FREAKED OUT! I COULDN'T DO IT! I MEAN, HER BROTHER WAS PROBABLY JUST BEHIND THIS DOOR! GAH!

Anyways, I Opened the door for her and let her in. Where we were faced with,

"Where were you!?"

----------------------------------------------
AYYYYYY! Finally an update! I'm on a vacation right now, but that's fine. I'll write whenever I have free time, surprisingly I have a lot of that . Anyways, see you guys next update, BAI!

-Kenny