Chapter 57

-[Y/N] Pov-
When we got home, we did things. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Anyways, after that we sat around and cuddled the rest of the day. Nothing can ruin this moment. Not even the thought of what I did with Thomas. I still can't believe I did that with him.

So, nothing exciting is happening in our lives. Right now we're snuggled up on the couch, reading books. John is reading a book about turtles and I'm reading Common Sense by Thomas Paine.

-Alex Pov-
I'm alone again. I think Eliza, Angelica and the kids are supposed to come home in about a week. I can't wait to see them again. But in the meantime, I have work and one lady to do. There's a knock on the door and I get up and open it.

"Oh, hey Maria. What's up?" I ask.

"I think you know what's up," she says. I realized what she came for was something different than what I wanted.

"Maria, that was a one time thing. I don't wanna do that again," I told her.

"Is that other girl gone?" She asks.

"My sister? Yeah... why?" I responded. She walks in and closes the door. She grabs my hand and leads me to my couch. She pushes me on the couch and straddled me. "Maria, I don't-"

Then her mouth is on mine and I don't say no.

-[Y/N] Pov-
"Jooooohhnnnn!" I yell.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Hurry uppppp. I'm starrrrvvviiinnnnggg," I say.

"I can't hurry up. Do you want this to taste good?" He asks.

"I don't care. I'm just hungry!!" I yelled in response. He sighs.

"Who needs a child when your girlfriend already is one?" He asks sarcastically.

"Would you like me to call you daddy then?" I ask.

"S-shut up..." he says. I laugh.

"You're so cute," I tell him.

"Well you're cuter," he says.

"I'm offended," I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because you're better than me," I pout.

"Well, you're prettier than me," he says. I blush.

"Is the food almost ready? I want food!" I yelled.

"Wait for it!" He yells. I sigh.

"Hey, do you know where Herc works?" I ask.

"He's a tailor. I think he works not that far away from here. Why?" He responded.

"Can we visit him? I haven't seen him in forever," I said.

"Sure, maybe we'll go tomorrow," he says. I smile.

"We should ask Alex if he wants to come. We can have a little reunion. Minus Laf though... I wish he was still here," I says.

"I heard that Laf might come back to visit. If he does, we'll probably go out to the bar," he told me.

"But I can't go to the bar anymore, I'll have men all up on me, and I don't do that anymore," I said.

"You can go, if anyone tries to touch you I will hurt them," he says.

"I can fend for myself!" I yelled.

"Mmhm, anyways, come on, dinner is ready," I jump up and run to the dinner table.

"Thank you!" I yell.

"No problem," he replied. He puts down plates of delicious food and I dig in. This day is just perfect.