Chapter 78

-Philip Pov-
I'm sure it's obvious that I have a little crush on Theo... but I do try to deny it anyways. Hopefully I can get them convinced that I don't like her like that. Especially Frances, she's really on to me... but it's not like Theo would like me back anyways...

Anyways, even though she can be kind of nosey, Frances will be, well is, a good sister.

There's a knock on the door. I already know who it is. I get up and open it. I didn't see Theo, but there's a crazy woman with messed up hair there. Before I know it she's grabbing me and pulling me out the door. I'm struggling to get away from her.

"FRANCES!! HEL-" I start to yell, but she covers my mouth and drags me away from the house.

-Frances Pov-
"FRANCES!! HEL-" I hear Philip yell. Martha. I run out as fast if I can and see that mad woman run off with him.

"Fuck," I mumble. I grab the baby and start running the way Martha went. I spot them down an alleyway. I run as fast as I can to catch up with her.

"MARTHA!! GIVE ME BACK MY COUSIN!!" I basically yell. She stops and turns around.

"What makes you think I'll listen to you?" She says, she sounds so calm. "You can't do anything to me without hurting the baby, and if that happened, your 'mom' would be mad at you."

"Then don't take him, take me instead," I say sternly.

"Frances, don't do this!" Philip says.

"Oooohhh, I like that idea. You're MY daughter after all," she pushes Philip away. And I give him the baby. Martha grabs me and starts pulling me away.

"Philip! Find my dad and Y/N! Tell them what happened. They will find me! You guys will find me!" I yell. Philip nods and runs away. Martha starts laughing.

"He won't find her. The bitch is probably half dead."