Chapter 22

-Alex Pov-
A DATE?! I KNOW JOHN SAYS IT ISN'T, BUT IT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE A DATE!? I'M LITERALLY GOING TO KILL HIM!!

Ahem, sorry for the outburst. I know I said I would be less overprotective, but this is just too much. A date? It's a date! I have to do something! I swear if I does anything to her I'll- Alex stop! It's her life. If she wants to date John, let her.

But I have to do something... I know!! I should spy on them. I know, it's weird. But I have to. I'm probably taking this too seriously. He probably just wants to hang out with her before we leave. I guess we'll see.

-[Y/N] Pov-
Laf was still looking for a dress. You know, when I was in the Caribbean I had many dresses. Most of which I got from random men because they felt bad for me and because I did them a "favor".

Anyways, after what felt like years or searching, Laf found a dress for me to wear. It wasn't elegant, but I don't have any elegant dresses. It has sleeves that stop midway down the arm, at the elbow. The dress [F/C] (Favorite color).And the corset is [S/F/C] (second favorite color) with [Black/White] stripes.

"Put it on!" Laf says.

"Not with you in here!" I get off the bed and shove him out of the door and mumble, "creep"

I put the dress on and look in the mirror. I think I look pretty good.

"Can I come in?" Laf asks, knocking on the door.

"Yes"

He walks in and closes the door behind him. He looks at me and his mouth open.

"It looks perfect!!" He said, he sounds proud of his decision. "You look so pretty! Now, let's do something to that hair."

He sits me down on a chair that's in front of a mirror.

"First, we need to take out this ugly ponytail." He says. He takes the hair tie and pulls it out. Ouch! I think he pulled some hair out.

He sees my hair go naturally down to a little over my shoulders.
(Again, if your hair is already too short to put in a ponytail don't worry about this part)

"Looks good! I think your ready for when it's time to leave! Just stay in here until John comes to get you." He says. I nod and he walks out the door, leaving me to my thoughts.

I start to panic. What if he hates my dress? What if he just doesn't like me? What if this goes horribly wrong and he hates me afterwards?

After a little while there's a knock at my door.

----------------------------------------------
Here you go! I hope you liked it. I got lazy and just ended it where I ended it. So, yeah. Most likely new update tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. Anyways, see ya! Bai!

-Kenny