Chapter 73.5

-Y/N Pov-
When Peggy leaves and Frances falls asleep, I decide to hit the hay myself. I wish John was here. He's been working so much and I need someone to cry on right now.

I start sobbing into my pillow. I just wish he was here. I bet he doesn't love me anymore. He probably thinks I'm an annoying slut. That's what I am.... I want him right now. I need him right now.

I hear the door open. I freeze. I was too loud. I don't want Frances to be worried about me.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" I hear someone say. I look over.

"John!" I whisper-yell. I get out of the bed and hug him. I startle him, but he hugs back and laughs.

"You missed me that much?" He asks, half joking.

"My mind started to wander. God, I missed you sooo much," I responded. He lets go of me and kisses me.

"I love you," He says.

"I love you too," I responded. "You don't know how much those three words meant to me..."

"No matter what happens, I'll always love you, Y/N," he smiles at me. I start crying into his shirt. He pats my head and we sit down on the bed. "Shhh... it'll be alright. Everything's going to be alright."

Hellohellohello! Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you enjoyed it anyways. I wanted to get something out this week, and I thought this was cute. Anyways, I'll see y'all later BAII!!

-Kenny