Chapter 77

-10 months later because the author is lazy-
(now the book is roasting me? Wth?)
-Y/N Pov-
I smile as I hold my new baby girl in my arms. It's too early to tell, but I really hope it's John's. Though he's told me time and time again that he would love it anyways. So I guess that helps...

Oh? Her name? Her name is Belle.

I love that name, it means beauty. (Fun fact: My favorite Disney Princess is Belle)

John walks over and puts rests his hands on my hips. "I hope she'll grow up to be just like her mother and her sister," He says, smiling. he kisses my forehead. "I'll see you guys when I get home," He says and walks out the door.

I put Belle back in her crib. "I have to go, if it gets too muck to handle, don't be afraid to bring her to me, I won't mind," I tell Frances. "I'll see you when I get home."

"Be careful, love you," She says.

"Love you too," I responded and walked out the door.

-Frances Pov-
I sit on the chair next to Belle's crib and start reading. She's such a quiet and smart baby. I hope she doesn't grow up too fast.

As I'm reading, I hear a knock on the door. I put my book down and walk to the front door. I open it to reveal......

"Philip? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I-I kinda asked Theo if she wanted to hang out, and I don't wanna do it at my house..." he responded.

"Alright, come in," I say, he walks in. I close the door. "Just don't come into my room, I'm watching the baby. Good luck in courting your lady." I start walking away.

"I am not trying to court her!" He says sternly.

"Riiiggghhhhtttt," I say and close my bedroom door.

Hellohellohello! Happy birthday to me! I'm 14 now, and feel the exact same. Hopefully I'll get out another chapter this weekend. I hope you liked this short chapter and I'll see y'all later BAII!!

-Kenny