Chapter 45

-[Y/N] Pov-
"Alex! Did you find [Y-," John pauses as he looks at me. He starts crying and he runs up and hugs me. I hug him back and start crying too. "[Y/N]! I missed you so much! Where the hell were you??"

"I'm so sorry that I left. I was just around," I respond. We hug for a little longer, until we finish crying actually. We let go and we look into each other's eyes. I missed his warm brown eyes of his.

"Uhm... John... [Y/N]?" Eliza asks. We both blush and look away. Eliza pushes John out of the way and hugs me. Then she starts crying? I thought she wanted me gone.

"I'm so sorry about what I said. I don't know what I was talking about. Gahh, I told myself I wan'g going to cry. I sorry," She says. "Will you forgive me?"

"Of course I do! You're my sister-in-law! I will always forgive you! Well, unless you killed someone, or something like that. But I don't think you would do that," I reply. She lets go of me and smiles.

"[Y/N], would you like to meet Phillip?" Alex asks. I smile.

"OF COURSE I WOULD!!!" I yell. They all laugh.

"I'll go write letters to Mulligan and Lafayette," John says, then walks out. Eliza and Alex take me to where my room was, but now it's a nursery. I'll have to ask John if I can sleep at his house, if not, I'll sleep on the couch.

"Here he is, you can pick him up if you want," Eliza says. I pick him up.

"He's so handsome. He'll get all the ladies when he grows up," I say. We all laugh.

"I'm going to teach him that women aren't toys he can play around with though, I want him to be loyal to whoever he marries," Eliza explains. Alex nods, agreeing with Eliza.

"I think he'll be a wonderful man," I responded. I put him down in his crib. "I'm gonna go check on John."

I walk out and walk to Alex's office, where John's writing the letters. I can't believe that I'm gonna ask him this, but we're just friends. So, is that fine.

"H-hey John?" I ask, I'm already blushing.

"Yes?" He asks, not looking up from the note.

"C-can I s-s-sleep at your h-house?" My face heats up more (if that's possible) and I see his face go red. "O-ONLY B-BECAUSE THEY PROBABLY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH R-ROOM FOR M-ME!"

"O-oh, uhm.... s-sure, y-you can stay as l-long as you n-need," He says.

-John Pov-
I can't believe I said that. John, don't make eye contact, you'll get lost in her eyes. But, alas, I look up and meet her eyes. She's smiling, that smile that gives me joy and happiness whenever I see it. God, I missed that smile.

"Thank you!" she says and hugs me and walks out of the room.

Looks like she's sleeping with me tonight. GAH!! NOT LIKE THAT!!!!! Gah, who knew love would be so.... hard, but God, I do love that woman.