Chapter 72.5

~Before she got home~
-Frances Pov-
As I'm walking home I see a familiar face.

"You!" She said. She walks over to me and grabs my shirt. "You ruined my life."

"I didn't ruin your life, you fucking ruined it yourself. You're a fucking psycho," I responded. Her hair is a mess, her clothes are ripped and dirty, and her eyes... they look like there's no sanity left in them.

"Yes you did, you set the bitch free, you let her take him from me," she whispers in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine.

"Don't come near me or my family ever again," I yelled and threw her to the ground.

"Your family?" She asks. She starts laughing maniacally. "I am your family. Oh my daughter," she puts my face in her hands. "How have you grown to hate your own mother so much?"

I throw her off of me. "You are no mother of mine, Martha! Y/N is more of a mother than you'll ever be!" I yelled at her. She looks up at me. Her eyes look even crazier than before.

"That bitch is the only one in the way of us being a normal family. I must kill her. I must get her. Don't worry my Frances, the the bad lady will be gone soon," she starts walking away.

I want to tell her that she's the bad lady, but she's too far away. I have to tell Dad. I wanna protect Y/N at all costs. She's the closest thing I've had to a real mother in a long time. I don't want to loose her.