Chapter 51

-[Y/N] Pov-
I explained everything that happened in the day and John laughed.

"Why are you surprised that someone flirted with a gorgeous young woman such as yourself?" John asked. I blushed and looked away.

"I'm n-not really s-surprised... I just can't believe someone would act that way at work!" I said. "So unprofessional."

"You're saying that if it was outside of work, you would be all over him?" John asks.

"Ew no, even if I did like him that way, I wouldn't marry someone that works with me," I responded.

"So, you don't like him?" John asks, so many questions.

"I wouldn't ever like someone like him, not as a friend or as a lover," I answered. John looked relieved. "Well, unless he was a good enough flirt."

"WHAT?!" John yelled. I laughed.

"I'm just kidding," I said. "I said what I meant and I meant what I said."

"So, for example, since I don't work with you, you would be willing to go out with me?" He asks.

"Is that an invitation?" I ask. Our faces slowly start getting closer together.

"What if it is?" He asks. Our lips are inches apart at this point.

"Well, then my answer is yes," I say.

John closes the gap between us and we kiss.

Finally! I won't go into detail because the author can't describe shit. (Whoops?)

We stop kissing to breath. I didn't know he liked me like that.

"[Y/N].... This might be weird to ask," John says.

"Ask away," I tell him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I smile.

"OF COURSE!" I yell and hug him. "Wait, what should I tell Alex? I mean, you're his best friend."

"Just tell him the truth. It won't hurt," he says. I nod and yawn. "How about we go to bed?"

"Okay," I say. We get changed and we head to bed. I snuggle up against him and fall asleep.

~The next day~
(Oh yeah, take a break and say no to this aren't happening yet)

I wake up early and see John isn't in the bed. I panic for a second and walk out of the room to see John making breakfast. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Morning, beautiful," he says.

"You could've slept in," I told him.

"I just wanted to see you off today. Since yesterday you left while I was asleep," he tells me.

"Those were different circumstances," I said.

"You use a lot of big words for a lady," he says.

"HEY!" I yell he laughs.

"I think it's cute," he smiles. I stick my tongue out at him. He puts breakfast on the table. "Here ya go!"

We sit down and eat breakfast. I can't believe that I have an amazing boyfriend now. I honestly thought that I would die alone. I hope that I don't ruin this like I ruin everything else.

We finish eating and John cleans up. I get up and go to get dressed. I sit on the couch. After a few minutes someone knocks on the door. I get up. John walks over and kisses my cheek.

"Have a good day at work," he says. I nod and open the door. Alex is standing there.

"Ready for another day with that dipshit Jefferson?" He asks. I laugh.

"Only if you are," I responded. He rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah, of course I am," he says sarcastically. I close the door.

"Let's go!" I yell. We head to work. Luckily I have off tomorrow. But I think Alex and I are going to work on something.

Hey guys! Time for some self promo!!!

If you have an instagram, please follow my account!!

It's: trashy._.art_

You'll get to see mai face and my real name. I think it's my real name I don't remember.
EDIT: NOPE NOT IN MY REAL NAME!!

ENOUGH SELF PROMO FOR TODAY!!

Anyways, see y'all later BAII!!

And don't forget to drink your food.

-Kenny