Chapter 41

-[Y/N] Pov-
I wake with a big pain in my leg. I realized what it was and I freeze. How could I do this? God [Y/N], you're such a fucking idiot.

I get out of bed and get dressed. I try not to think about the events that last night holds. I can't let anyone know that I did this.

I walk out of my room and see Eliza cooking.

"Good morning [Y/N], sleep well?"

"Uhh... yeah,"

There's a knock on the door.

"Can you get that?" Eliza asks me. I go for the door and open it.

"Here's your mail Mr- wait, I've seen you somewhere before," he says.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask.

"Hm, it couldn't possibly be. This might be weird to say, but you look like a prostitute that was in the Caribbean," he says.

"Well, thanks for the mail," I say and quickly grab the mail out of his hand while closing the door.

There's a letter from John, one from Laf, one from Herc, and two from Alex. One for Eliza I suppose. I put Eliza's on the table and sit down.

I decided to read Laf's first, then Herc's then Alex's, then John's.

Eliza sets a plate in front of me and slides the letters away. She sits down across from me.

"They must really care about you if you got letters from all 4 of them," Eliza exclaimed. I chuckle.

"Well, they probably just want to know if I got home okay," I explain. Eliza smiles.

"See? They care," she says.

"What're you getting at? I know that they care," I said.

"Uhm, I walked into your room this morning to see if you were awake and I saw the bandages," she admitted. "I changed them and while I was doing it you were mumbling about how no one cares."

"I... I'm sorry," I say.

"No, no need to be sorry, just promise that you'll never do it again," she said.

"I promise," I responded.

"Alright, how about after we read our letters, we go out and look for dresses for you?" She asks. I nod, and we go back to eating.

Alright, here's the chapter, see ya Sunday (or maybe not, I'll explain later). BAII!!

-Kenny