Chapter 64

-[Y/N] Pov-
We walk out of Alex's study.

"Well, I'll get going," I tell him. He smiles.

"See you, and just hear him out, okay?" He says. I nod and walk out. I start walking home.

-Hours later-

-John Pov-
Maybe [Y/N] wanted to stay at Alex's for dinner... but what if she was walking home and Martha... no, I don't wanna think about that.

As if on cue, there's a knock on the door. I get up and walk to the door. I open it. There's no one there, I look at the ground and see an envelope. I pick it up and close the door. I sit on the couch and open it. I look at the letter and read the three words on it.

"I have her."

I start to panic. Shit. I'm such a fucking idiot. I need to go get her. I don't have a carriage though...

-[Y/N] Pov-
I wake up in the back of a carriage. I look around and see a little girl sitting across from me. I look behind me and I see a woman manning the carriage. There's a window blocking me from the woman.. she won't be able to hear me. So, I turn to the little girl.

"Excuse me... but where am I?" I ask. She looks up.

"So you're the girl who stole my dad from my mom." She said. I shake my head.

"It's a misunderstanding. He never told me that he was married. If I knew I wouldn't have been with him," I responded.

"My Dad would've came back to us if I weren't for you," she says. "It's all your fault."

Hearing this from a little girl makes me sad. I should've stayed on the Caribbean... but nooo I had to be arrogant and leave my older brother alone there. Wait, no. I can't let her get to me.

"I heard the letter your mom sent to John... he read it out loud to himself and I heard it-"

"Nosey,"

"The point is, your mother and father were in a unhappy marriage, I could tell that he would've left eventually." I said.

"My mom got her and my dad a marriage counselor! They would've gotten through it!" She retaliates.

"I'm sorry,"

"You better be. And we're going back to South Carolina," and that's the end of that conversation. This going to be a long week or so.

Hellohellohello, Sorry that this is shorter than usual, I was running into a stopping point, so I stopped. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! SEE Y'ALL LATER BAII!

-Kenny