Chapter 12

-A/N: I would like to thank Alicefanfics for the idea in this chapter-

-John Pov-
Oh yay... a sleepover. I hope you picked up my sarcasm...

Everyone else agrees, so I agree. Plus I don't wanna go home. So, we hang out. Watched tv... just kidding this is the 18th century. We don't have that yet. (A/N well... bye fourth wall and the construct of time)

[Y/N] begs Alex to let her braid his hair. And after a while, he reluctantly agrees. When she's finished everyone tries to hold back their laughter.

"You don't look half bad," Mulligan says, holding back a snicker.

Later in the night, we assigned sleeping places. [Y/N] slept in Alexanders bed, the rest of us slept in the floor in the room. Everyone was asleep, but I couldn't seem to fall asleep.

-[Y/N] Pov-
Usually, sleep was calming for me. Oh ho ho, not today.

-Ayyyyy, dream timeeeeeeee-
I wake up in a dark room. I feel people watching me, but I obviously can't see them. I blink and suddenly the room lights up. There's people all around me. They start yelling and laughing at me. Here's some highlights:

"Look! It's whore Hamilton!"

"You'll never be able to help your brother, go back to being a slut in the Caribbean!"

"Hey whore, get over here and suck my di-"

In the midst of it I see the one and only John. He looks at me with a disgusted face, shakes his head and walks away. I fall the the floor and start crying uncontrollably.
-let's just end that there-

I wake up and sit straight up on the bed. I start crying. So, I lay back down and bury my head in the pillow to lower the volume.

"[Y/N]? Are you alright?" A voice asks. I take my face out of the pillow and sniffle.

"J-John?" I ask.

"Yes, now answer my question," He says. I hesitate.

"N-no I-I'm not..." I say.

"What happened?" He asked. Before I answered, I got off the bed and laid next to him, I was still crying, but it wasn't as loud. He looks at me.

"N-nightmare..." I say and sniffle.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks and I shake my head. And before I realized what happened, he wrapped his arms around me and pulls me into his chest. I snuggle into his chest and I start to feel better.

He stays up with me and helps me feel better. After I calm down, I'm half asleep. As I'm falling asleep, he kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight [Y/N]"

"Goodnight John"

And we both fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------
Ayyyyyy! It's done! If you want to suggest something that you want to happen, go ahead. I go into most of these chapters not knowing what I'm gonna do anyways. I'll go now! I hoped you liked this chapter. BAI!

-Kenny