Chapter 58

-A week later-
-Alex Pov-
My wife and kids should be back sometime today. I think Angelica and Peggy are coming to see [Y/N]. We go back to work tomorrow, because we've been off all last week. (If you guys are like, 'but wait, isn't Peggy dead?' No Peggy dies the same year Philip does, in 1801)

I've been cheating on Eliza with Maria... I really regret my decision to not say no. But, if I stopped I was afraid that she would tell her husband and I would be in some deep trouble. I have to stop eventually...

Anyways, I'm sitting there, doing work, of course, and I hear a voice.

"Alex! We're hoooommmmeee!" I hear someone yell and open the door.

"Eliza!" I yell and run up to hug her. "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too!" Eliza yells, and hugs me back.

"Daddy!" I hear 6 children yell. They run in and engulf me in a giant group hug.

"Hey guys!" I yell back. I'm glad that they're back. Their names? Oh lord, in order, it's Philip, Angelica, Alexander Jr., James, John, and William. I feel bad that Angelica is the only girl, but it's not our fault that there's so many boys.

-[Y/N] Pov-
Lunchtime! My almost favorite part of the day because you drop everything to eat food. Except today. I have work, UGGGHHHH! So, I only made a sandwich. John is gone for a week or so, he's visiting his family, I should've went, but I'm stupid, sooooo yeah.

I know all of you hate me... it's fine, I hate me too.

Anyways, I'm sitting there doing work and eating when there's a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I yell. I get up and walk over to the door. I sigh and open the door.

"[Y/N]!" Peggy and Angelica yell.

"Oh my god! Peggy! Angelica! It's been so long!" I yell. They engulf me in a giant group hug.

"I missed you guys soooooo much!" I say.

"We need to catch up!" Angelica says.

"Here, come in," I say and move out of the way. They walk in and I close the door behind them. They're both sporting different dresses, but they're the same color as when I met them. We sit down on the couch and we start to catch up.

Hellohellohello! I'm sorry that this was short, I'm very tired. Anyways, I hoped that you enjoyed the chapter. See y'all later BAII!!

-Kenny