Chapter 54

-[Y/N] Pov-
I wake up before John. I wiggle my way out of John's arms so I don't wake him up. I go out into the living room.

"I can't go to Jefferson's... I can't turn into the biggest slut ever.." I mumble to myself. "I'll just tell John what happened and if he hates me forever, then he does. I can't go on like this."

"Morning," I hear John say.

"M-morning," I say back. He sits down next to me. He puts his arms around me and I put my head on his chest. "I love you"

"I love you too," he tells me. I feel so bad. I have to tell him.

"J-John... I need to tell you something," I say and get up. "And please, don't get to mad. If you get mad, feel free to yell at me, hit me, break up with me, and kick me out."

"It can't be that ba-"

"I cheated on you with Jefferson," I admitted. I could see John's face light up with anger. "But it was only because I was desperate for se-"

"YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM!?" He yells and stands up. "IS THAT WHY YOU WERE GONNA GO OVER THERE TODAY!?"

"Y-yes and y-yes," I said. "I was wrapped up in the moment and it just happened. I'm sooooo sorry. I'm the one who suggested that we do it more often. I didn't know how to say no. God I'm a horrible girlfriend. You probably won't forgive me... so I'll just leave now.."

I start walking out and John grabs my hand.

"Don't leave. I don't forgive you for this, but I won't take my anger out on you. Take me to Jefferson," he says. "And you're not a horrible girlfriend. A horrible girlfriend would not tell me and keep on doing it."

"B-but you should be hitting me and yelling at me," I said. "I did cheat..."

"I'll yell at you later. I don't agree with people who hit girls. But I'm assuming that he's the one who started it, so I'm taking most of my anger out on him," he says. I nod and we go to get dressed. He's completely silent the whole time as I'm apologizing the whole time.

No 'sorry' can make him forgive what I did. Me being such a whore stops now!

"Let's go," he mumbles. I start walking toward Jefferson's house. John follows close behind. We make it to Jefferson's house and I knock on the door. Jefferson opens the door, smiling.

"Hey bab-" he sees an angry smol turtle lover, aka John, behind me and his smile drops. "You ran to your little boyfriend, you slut. You consented to it, you're the one that guilty here, you who-"

He gets interrupted by John punching him in the face. I move out of the way.

"Hey man, no one calls my girlfriend a whore," he punches Jefferson again. Jefferson laughs.

"You're not mad at her? I would, she'll fuck anyone if she has the chance. She's a whore and that's all she'll ever be!" Jefferson punches John.

I decide to break it up. I step in between them. "Stop!" I yell.

"C'mon [Y/N], dump this dick and come be my girlfriend," Jefferson says.

"I won't leave my boyfriend for you. Even if he gets mad at me for something like this, I'll always love him. Unlike you, who only wants sex," I responded.

"And I'll never hand her over to you. Even if I'm mad at her, in the end I'll always love her!" John yelled. I smiled.

"Fine, stay with your slut, she'll only do it again. Good luck with passing your stupid financial plan," Jefferson says and slams the door. I hug John.

"I love you do much and I'm so sorry, I promise that it'll never happen again," I say. He doesn't hug back.

"Let's go home. I have to deal with you now," John says. I gulp and we walk home.

-Alex Pov-
"Bye guys! See you in a few weeks!" I yell as the carriage takes my wife, kids, and sister-in-law upstate to my father-in-law's home.

I start walking to John's house to get [Y/N] so we can work. I walk to the door and I hear yelling.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT WITH HIM?! I THOUGHT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR ENEMY!!!" I hear John yell.

"John, please, I've said sorry a billion times, can we just drop it?" I hear [Y/N] say. It sounds like she's crying.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DROP IT?! YOU CHEATED ON ME AND NOW YOU'RE GETTING WHAT YOU DESERVE, YOU WHORE!" John yells. That's it no one calls my sister a whore. Even if she did cheat on John. She's family, and family stands by family.

I barge in.

"Hey hey hey hey hey! No one calls my sister a whore!" I yell at John. [Y/N] runs up and hugs me. I hug her back.

"Really? Because yesterday she cheated on me with Jefferson then came home and had sex with me!" John yells.

"Woah! I didn't need to know about your sex life. But, [Y/N] is a wonderful woman and you should treat her with respect! And really [Y/N]? Jefferson?" I ask. [Y/N] shrugs. "Even if she did cheat on you it was only once!"

"SHE COULD DO IT MORE TIMES! He yelled.

"I TOLD JEFFERSON THAT I WOULD NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!? I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" [Y/N] yelled and starts crying more. I hug her again.

"Shhh... it's alright, let's go. You can stay at my house until John's temper goes down," I said. [Y/N] nodded. "Bye John, control your temper."

We walk out and head back to my place.

"I love you,"she said.

"I love you too," I responded.