Chapter 30

-[Y/N] Pov-
"General Washington, there are new soldiers here to see you," Timothy said. General Washington turned around with a smile on his face. (A/N I don't feel like describing Washington, I'm sure you all know what Christopher Jackson looks like)

"Thank you Timothy," General Washington responded. Timothy nodded and left the tent. The general turned to is with the same smile he had while talking to Timothy. "Now, please tell me what your names are?"

"I'm Alexander Hamilton," Alex said.

"I'm [B/N] Hamilton, his twin brother," I stated, gesturing at Alex.

"I'm John Laurens," John said, then waved.

"Marquis de Lafayette," Laf said, smile a cheeky little smile.

"Hercules Mulligan," Herc said, tipping his beanie

"It's nice to meet you all, now, we need to measure you guys for your uniforms," General Washington said. My heart skipped a beat. Alex say the fear in my face, so he put his hand on my back.

"Uhm, sir?" Alex asked.

"Yes Alex?" Washington responded.

"My brother and I are the same measurements, is it possible that you can measure me and give [B/N] the same size. It'll save time and it'll be more accurate and-"

"Yes Alex, that's fine, we'll measure you and give your brother the same size," Washington said, cutting Alex off. Which is a good thing, Alex would've just gone on and on.

Wow, Washington is nicer than I thought he was going to be. I just hope he doesn't find out that I'm a woman.

Washington gestures to a seat, "how about you sit here while everyone else gets measured [B/N]?"

I nod and sit down.

3 women with measuring tapes come out and start measuring the guys. When they're done, the girls tell them that we should get our uniforms tomorrow.

"Timothy!" Washington yells, Timothy walks in.

"Yes sir?"

"Show our new soldiers to their tents," Washington ordered. Timothy nodded. "See you guys another time,"

Timothy walked out and we followed. I'm still afraid that he remembers who I am.