Chapter 74

~A Week Later~
-Y/N Pov-
I wake up to John's arms around me. I smile. John and I took off today. There's a cabinet meeting today, so Madison and I took off so we wouldn't be on one side. Alex and Thomas can fight each other without our presence.

I told John that Madison apologized, and John seemed pretty happy.

"He seems like a nice guy," he said. "Just don't get too close to him."

I rolled my eyes and told him not to worry about it. I also told John I was going to take off, so he did as well.

You would think that President Washington would make us come because it's a cabinet meeting, but he said it was fine. So I really hope it is.

Anyways, Frances and I decided to go shopping and have some girl time. It hasn't really just been the two of us in a while. In fact I think the last time it was just the 2 of us is when Martha.. y'know.

I like spending time with Frances. She's really nice and will snap a persons neck if they try to hurt someone she cares about. I honestly couldn't ask for a better daughter. Well, not daughter yet, but hopefully soon.

"Mom, can we get something for Will? His birthday is coming up and I'd like to send something to him," Frances asks.

"Of course. Just don't let your dad see it," I responded, winking at her. She rolls her eyes and we walk into a store.

-Frances Pov-
It's been a week and because Dad is never home, I haven't gotten to tell him whet Martha said. I'll tell him later today. As for now, I'm keeping a close eye on Y/N just in case Martha decides to pounce.

If that little rat lays a hand on her or anyone else in my family, I'll kill her.

Anyways, Y/N and I are looking around the store. I wonder what Will would want for his birthday... hmm I'm not sure.

BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S A GREAT SEGWAY!!

HELLOHELLOHELLO!!! IT'S THE SECOND DAY IF KENNY AND I PROMISED A CHAPTER EVERY OTHER DAY, SO HERE YOU GO!! I SHOULD GO TO SLEEP NOW. GN PEEPS. I'LL SEE Y'ALL LATER BAII!!!

-KENNY