Chapter 79

-Frances Pov-
"You'll never get away with this! Where the hell is my mom?!" I yell as she pushes me into a room in a house that is probably hers. Oh yeah, she also tied me up so I 'won't fight back'. Bullshit, she just wants me to stay with her, by any means necessary.

"No... NO! WE'LL NEVER BE A FAMILY WITH YOU!" I yelled, but she just grinned then closed and locked the door.

-Philip Pov-
I run to Uncle John's work, trying not to disturb my baby cousin. I get there in time to see him walking out.

"Uncle John! Uncle John!" I yell running up to him. He looks at me, then looks at the baby.

"Philip, what's going on?" He asked.

"Frances got taken by this woman... She was insane. We have to find Auntie, we have to save Frances," I explain. John's face goes pale.

"No, you have to go home. I'll come with you, tell your mother everything that happened and to take care of Belle and to tell Alex as soon as she can," he orders. "Let's go."

It takes us a bit, but we get to my house.

"Be safe Philip," Uncle John says before walking away. I walk into my house and tell mom what John told me to tell her.

-John Pov-
I already know that Martha has [Y/N]. I don't have to go get her from work, she never showed up. All I have to do is find where they are. They have to be somewhere around here. Please [Y/N], stay alive... for me.

-Y/N Pov-
I wake up in a dark room, the last thing I remember is being attacked and beaten half to death. Am I dead? Is this what hell looks like? An empty, black void. Like the void that consumes your soul when you're on the brink of death? I knew I was going to hell, after all this shit I've done in my life. I might as well just-

"Good, you're awake bitch," I hear someone say. Is that the devil? I see Martha's face fill my blurry vision. I knew she was the devil.

"Am I.... dead?" I ask, my voice was weak, but she could still hear me. "Is this hell? Are you the Devil?"

She laughs. "No, no, and I wish. I'm hear to inflect pain on you, not physical, emotional." She starts. "I will let you and Frances go, if you leave John, Frances, and your baby so we can be one happy family, I will also stop going after you. You only inflict pain on others. You should've stayed in the Caribbean. You are just a self-centered whore who doesn't think about anyone but yourself. And that is not the person who should be with John and should not be raising children. So, what do you say?"

"I... I don't know," I responded.

"Well, you have until tonight to decide. If you don't decide by then, I guess I'll have no choice but to kill you," Martha giggles and walks out, leaving me alone in the darkness. Is everything she said true? Do I inflict pain on everyone around me? Will they be happier without me? Should I just go back to the Caribbean? As I sit there, alone, I start to question it I should take her offer...