Chapter 56

-John's Pov-
What have I been doing this past week? Trying to figure out what to do with our relationship. I miss her so much, but I also hope that I never see her again. GAH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL ANYMORE!

I wanna see her beautiful smile again... but it's because of me blowing up on her that she's not here for me to see it... I'm such an idiot. Believe it or not, I'm still in love with that woman... I need to apologize to her... she can't apologize to me anymore, I think it's my turn to say sorry.

I sigh and go to get dressed. After I get dressed I walk to Alex's house. When I get there I knock on the door. [Y/N] opens the door, stretching and yawning. She's still in her nightgown.

"Hello?" She was looking down.

"[Y/N]... I'm sorry for yelling at you that much the other day, I'm guessing that if we could take back that day where we both hurt each other, we would," I said. She looked up with a confused expression on her face. "I can't stand not to have you in my life. I love you so much."

"I love you too" she says and she hugs me. "I'm ready to just put this all behind us and keep moving forward."

We kiss. I'm glad that she's back in my life again.

"It's nice to see the two love birds are back together," Alex says. [Y/N] smiles, I missed that smile.

"I guess you guys will get going, [Y/N], your dress is in the bedroom," Alex says.

"But we have work. I-" [Y/N] gets cut off by Alex.

"I'll do the rest of the work today," He says. [Y/N] nods and heads to go get dressed I assume. I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Remember John, if you lose her once, you can't afford to lose her again. I learned that the hard way."

I sigh. "I just can't believe I yelled at her like that. If you hadn't walked in, I probably would've hit her," I say. Alex smiles.

"Oh yeah, she's really good at-" Alex got cut off when [Y/N] walked into the room. She's so beautiful.

"Alex? What were you gonna say?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," he said.

"Alright," I said. [Y/N] hugs Alex and kisses his cheek.

"Good luck with work, there's a lot of it," she says.

"I know, I think I can do it," he responded. "I am non-stop."

She walks back over to me. "Bye!" She says to Alex.

"Bye," Alex says back. We walk out and start walking back to John's house.

-[Y/N] Pov-
I'm glad that we can put this whole thing behind us. I love this man and nothing is gonna get in the way of that. I can't wait to start a family with him but, if the whore gets passed down, I'm scared to.

"John?" I say.

"Hmm?" He hums.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you too," he said and he takes my hand and kisses it. This is perfect.