Chapter 38

-[Y/N] Pov-
I wake up to the sound of a furious General Washington in my tent.

"[B/N] Hamilton!" He yells. "Meet me in my tent!" He leaves the tent.

I look at Alex.

"Want me to come with you?" He asks.

"Yes please," I responded. We got dressed and walked to General Washingtons tent.

We stand in front of his tent. I gulp.

"It's okay [Y/N]," he whispers to me. "I'll be right by your side."

I smile. My loving brother is finally back. I take a deep breath and we walk in. It looks like Washington has calmed down.

"[B/N], tell me, are you actually a woman?" Washington asked. I decided that honesty is the best policy at this point.

"Yes," I responded.

"Answer me this," he says. "Why did you dress at a man?" (Que "Be A Man")

"Well, my brother and I haven't seen each other in years, so when I got here and he told me that he was joining the war, I didn't want him to leave me again," I explained.

"I see, you know, you two are good kids, but [B/N], you know I have to make you go home." He said. I nodded. "I'm sorry [B/N], we have a carriage waiting for you."

I turn to Alex and hug him. "I'll see you after the war."

"I'll see you after the war," he repeated.

"Tell John, Herc, Laf, and Aaron I said goodbye, alright?" I asked.

"Alright, go stay with Eliza, explain to her what's going on, when I get back I wanna see you in your own clothing." He said. We laughed. We let go of each other.

"Bye [B/N]," Washington said.

"Bye General, it was a pleasure fighting with you," I said. I walked out and saw the carriage. I looked in again. "Oh, by the way, Timothy raped me, then blackmailed me, bye!" Then I walked out.

"TIMOTHY!!" I heard General Washington yell. I smirk and watch Timothy rush into the tent. I walk to the carriage.

"Where to?" The man asks.

"-insert place here-, New York City," I responded.

"Alrighty," he says.

He starts the carriage and I fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------
Hey! I tried to make this a little longer. This is that last chapter for this week. See you guys on Sunday! BAI!!

-Kenny