Chapter 27

-Alex Pov-
I don't want them to know. God, why have I been such a dick since [Y/N] came? John was my best friend, now I feel like he hates me. I'm being too overprotective.

So, I looked at Mulligan and said,

"Fine."

And we walked back inside. As I walked up to them, They all looked at me. Lafayette looked at me with pure hate in his eyes. When John and [Y/N] looked at me, they looked at me with fear in their eyes.

"[Y/N], I'm so sorry. I really am. I don't know why I've been such a dick recently. I just wanted to say, that you can go tomorrow. I can't ever bring myself to hurt you. I can't hurt you more than I already have." I start crying. "I love you [Y/N], even though I forgot you, you still came here and you were nice to me. I'm so sorry for that. I know you probably hate me now. But, it's just, I can't afford to loose you again."

[Y/N] gets up and hugs me.

"Shhhh Alex, it's alright. I could never hate you. Even if you forgot about me, it's fine. I get that you're being overprotective. I'm your sister, if I were you, I'd be overprotective as well." She says, she pats my back and tries to comfort me. But, I just keep crying.

"C'mon Alex, lets go to sleep," [Y/N] says. I nod and we all go to our respective spots and fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------
Hey! I thought of an idea for an Alex x reader. Though, if I were to write it, it would be after I finished this one. Unless, if you guys wanna read it, I could start it. Would it be weird since in this one Alex is your brother? Nah. Anyways, just tell me if you guys would like me to make that. See you in the next chapter, BAI!

-Kenny