Chapter 21

-6 days later = 1 day before leaving to the war-
-[Y/N] Pov-
I'm extremely scared for tomorrow, but I think I can do it. It's time to put on your big girl pants [Y/N]!! But still, if I die... that's my fault. Even if Alex or anyone blames themselves, it'll be my fault. But hey, what can I say? I imagine death so much, it feels more like a memory.

"[Y/N]?? Hellloooooo?" I get startled out of my thoughts by John waving his hand frantically in my face.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Let's go out!" He says.

My first thought is, 'Oh Lord he's asking me out!' But I soon realized that that's most likely not what's happening.

"Uhh... okay. Where are we going to go?" I ask.

"I was thinking that later in the day we could have a picnic somewhere. I mean... this is the city but we could probably find a place be-"

"Sounds good, hey how about I show you a place?" I had to cut him off. He was going to ramble on forever if I didn't.

"A-alright," he says, clearly embarrassed.

The rest of the day I spent in my room, looking for something to wear. I didn't want to wear Alex's clothes, but I didn't want people to recognize me if I didn't. But I could say that I was [B/N] and Alex's sister of it came to that. I hear a knock on the door.

"[Y/N]? Can I come in?" Laf says. His English has gotten better, but since you can't get rid of an accent, it's still there.
(When I originally wrote this I didn't think accents could change, but now I know that they do and I don't wanna change it. This was probably written early 2017, it is now 2018, yes this is Kenny from the future)

"Yes" I say. He walks in and closes the door behind him.

"So, I hear you're going on a date with John," he winks at me. I feel my face heat up.

"I-it's not a d-date!" I say.

"Hmm... that's exactly what John said." He looks disappointed. "I'll help you pick something to wear. Considering you probably don't want to wear Alex's clothes."

"I'm just afraid that someone is going to recognize me." I looked down.

"No ones going to recognize you. They're probably too caught up in their own life." Laf said. "Now, let's pick something out."

Laf makes me sit on the bed while he looks for something for me to wear.

----------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this. I would've gotten it out sooner if I didn't procrastinate. I'll try to get a chapter to you tomorrow. Bai!

-Kenny