Chapter 7

-Laurens Pov-

I know. I know that [B/N] is actually a woman. Why would she want to be a boy though. I wish I knew her real name. It's probably a really pretty name.

Oh? How did I find out? One day I accidentally walked in in "him" changing. Yeah, I don't think she knows that it happened. I made sure to walk out and close the door quietly. I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell her yet. But before I can think about it anymore, the words start spilling out of my mouth.

-[Y/N] Pov-

"So, you're actually a girl." He says and my heart skips a beat. I don't remember every telling him that I'm a girl. I gulp.

"Uhhhh..... Ummmm..." I can't say anything. I stop walking. He looks back at me.

"Don't worry, I haven't told anyone," he says.

"W-who told you?" I manage to ask.

"Nobody told me, I accidentally walked in on you changing," he explains.

"P-please don't tell anyone." I say He looks at me straight in the eye. I go red instantly.

"Oh I wont, just tell me two things," he tells me. "One, whats your real name?"

"[Y-Y/N]"

"Pretty name. Two, why do you want to be a man?"

"Alex told me that he wanted to join the revolution. I-I didn't want to watch him walk away and leave me again." I responded. "What are you going to make me do now? Tell me to tell everyone that I'm a girl and make me go back to being catcalled and being the target for disgusting, drunk men? Well that's not going to happen."

"[Y/N]..."

"Don't call me that!" I yell and run away from him with tears in my eyes.

-Laurens Pov-

She's gone. I messed up. 'Good job John! You're really good at telling people things.' I sigh and go to find Alex and tell him what happened, because she did not run the way back to her and Alex's house.

----------------------------------------------
Heyyyyyyyyy! Some drama is going on. I wonder what's gonna happen. Because idk what I'm gonna do next chapter. Anyways see you later. Oh yeah, there won't probably be any updates tomorrow because I'm gonna be very busy as tomorrow as Easter and I have a party. Well, see ya then!

-Kenny