Chapter 67

-Frances' Pov-
I skip out to where Mom, Dad, and [Y/N]'s brother is.

"Hi mother!" I yell and stand next to her.

"Hello Frances. This is your dads friend Alex," She says. She puts her mouth to my ear and whispers,"He's your suitor."

Typical mom. I act all excited and hug Alex.

"It's nice to meet you!" I say. Then I whisper to him, "I know where your sister is, follow my lead."

I feel him nodding and I let go of him.

"Here let me show you around the house!" I take his hand and fast walk away from my parents. When I'm sure they can't see us, I drop his hand. "Alright, c'mon."

We start walking.

"So," Alex starts. "You're John's kid?"

"Mmhm" I responded.

"You look a lot like him," Alex tells me.

"I don't really look like my mother, and thank heavens I don't. The only thing we have in common is our gender." I say. "She acts so innocent, she's cheated on Dad so many times with do many different men. She's a lying, misleading bitch."

"You would call your own mother a bitch?" He asks.

"Of course. I can't lie, can I?" I look back at him and smirk.

"You're a sassy girl," He says.

"Are you hitting on me? I thought you were married? Was father lying?" I asked.

"Well..." Alex started, but got cut off by my mother yelling.

"WHY ARE YOU ONLY HERE FOR THE BITCH AND FRANCES?! WHAT ABOUT ME?!" She yells.

We finally reach the room. I open the door and let Alex inside, I walk in behind him and close the door. [Y/N] is still tied up. I turn her and try to untie her.

"Thank you Frances," She says.

"No problem," I responded. I finally untie her and she stands up and hugs Alex.

"It's so nice to see you," She says. I hear  mom stomping down the hall.

"Quick! Hide!" I whisper. We all run into the closet. There's a little slit in the door, so I look through. Mom walks in, holding something behind her back.

"Biiitttcchhh," She starts. "I've got a surprise for yooouuu.~"

Mom, or should I say lying bitch looks around and sees that [Y/N] isn't there.

"DAMN IT!" She yells. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU DUMB BITCH!"

She starts looking around and I start panicking. I look around and spot the door that leads to the other bedroom. I tap the siblings and lead them out. We run to the main part of the house where Dad is. [Y/N] hugs him.

"We have no time for hugs, let's go," I say. We all hurry outside.

Hellohellohello, I'm gonna make Alex more of a hoe if you don't mind, psh of course you don't. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. See y'all later BAII!!

-Kenny