Chapter 29

-[Y/N] Pov-
I can't believe that that vile person is a soldier. As we got out of the carriage, he walked up to us.

"Are you guys [B/N] and Alexander Hamilton, John Laurens, Hercules Mulligan, and Marquis de Lafayette?" He asked. God, I hope he doesn't remember us, he has a gun this time.

"Yes," Mulligan answered for the group. I'm really glad that Mulligan is my friend. Mostly because he can speak when I'm at a loss for words. Plus, he's like a father. So that's a plus.

"Hi, I'm Timothy Grant, follow me to General Washingtons tent," he said. Then he turned and stared walking away with the rest of us close behind. (A/N: Timothy Grant is just a random name, if you know anyone by that name, famous or not, whoops.)

As we walk towards the big tent, I look around. There's so many soldiers, they look so unintimidating, even though they're trying so hard to look intimidating.

Anyways, we get to General Washingtons tent and we walk in after Timothy.

--------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to get this out to you. Also, starting on Sunday I'll be starting my new schedule! Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday is this "book". Wednesday is my off day. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday is the Alex x Reader. Alright, that's enough of me talking. See you guys later, BAI!

-Kenny