crushing

There is someone I know who has a crush. Like, a big one and I cant help but to worry about them.

Now, before we go on, I may slip with pronouns. Im bad with that. They know that. But, im still gonna write about them. Its what I do best. I write.

I figured out about this crush about a week ago, maybe a little less. They're pretty good at hiding it and they're crushing hard.

There are also of things holding them back though. Like road blocks in all honesty.

There's one bad thing about crushes, you never know if you can act on them. I know they're really scared to. They dont want to ruin it, because that's what love does, either ruin it, or make it a thousand times better.

Crushes are cruel you know? They make you nervous, and scared to hang out with them because you dont know if you're gonna slip or not. Im sure they think that. They're probably scared and worried, and that sucks. The person they are crushing on are pretty important to them.

I feel for them. Its really hard and im trying to be there for every second I can be because, if im telling the truth, no one is really there for me. But that's my fault, I dont tell my friends alot. I dont want them to feel like that, so I ask all the time. I ask if they're okay, and what they need.

So if you're reading this, dont worry.

I feel you.