Chapter 11: I Told You to Put Your Seatbelt On

"Jesse!" I cheer and his grin somehow seems to widen at that. He grips onto my bare waist making my widen eyes as he pulls my body flush to his torso. I feel my breath catch in my throat and my eyebrows shoot up at his sudden intimate actions, something he's never done to me before.
"C'mon let's dance!" he shouts while hoisting the both of us out of the water but all I do is stare at him as our bodies are on each other giving me chills.

"I'm still in my swim suit," out of all the things I say it's that.
"You wanna change quick?" he searches my eyes as if testing me.
"Uh yeah," I drag out slowly turning around and scurrying away from him, trying to lose him in the crowd but even with all the bodies I can still sense his presence behind me. Stumbling into the kitchen I open up a curboard that I stashed my bag in, a trick Katie taught me at parties.

Turning around I'm met with a very, very drunk Brigit. The one that I was going to be grouped with on the field trip and apparently she's also slept with more guys than she has fingers.
"Out of my way bitch," she mutters but instead stumbles onto me and before I know it something warm is trailing down my half naked body. Looking down I watch as Brigit's puke falls down my body, the room suddenly goes silent as people scream in disgust and the only sound is the music in the other room.

Brigit begins to moan before falling forward ontop of me and I trap her in my arms as Jesse is suddenly next to me pulling her off and lifting her in his arms. He glances from my puke covered body over to the unconsious Brigit before deciding to place Brigit onto the counter and gripping my forearm dragging me through the crowd which parts easily for us.

I feel the urge to be mad at Brigit but deep down I know I'm just the lucky one who happened to be in the way while she spewed everything everywhere.
"Jesse get this off of me!" I finally manage to scream in disgust not even bothering to look down as it begins to trail down my legs now.
"C'mon I got your bag," he simply states while pulling me up a flight of stairs.

Three flights of stairs later and a very shocked and disgusted me, he finally manages to get to a hallway where no one is and a room with a closed door. After a minute of fiddling with the lock he manages to get it open and pulls me into a gigantic master bedroom with a king size bed the size of my room in the middle of it all.
"This is Josh's parent's bedroom, it's off limits at parties but I've been to his house when it's just the two of us and he showed it to me, the bathroom is this way," he explains and I slowly take in his words before being lead to an equally large bathroom.

"I'm kind of assuming you want to shower..." he trails off while motioning to the large glass shower with seats in it.
"Oh," I mumble while looking at it. Turning to him I slide my bag out of his hand, "Thank you," I smile but get a glimpse of the liquid on my body and quickly shove him out of the room.
"Hurry the quicker you're out the quicker I'm in," I assure him out and in seconds I strip the swimsuit off of me and am in the shower with the cold water running down my body making the disgusting chuncks go straight down the drain.

I can still feel the house shake from the music and hear the people messing around outside and that's when I realize, I'm showering in the middle of a party. Wow my life's odd.
"Jesse!" I shout over the shower.
"Yeah?" he shouts back from right outside the door.
"Can you make sure no one comes in?" I shout back imagining what would happen if some drunk hormonal teen boy stumbled in here to see me naked in the shower.
"My pleasure!" he shouts back and I smile as the water runs down me cleaning my body.

I feel the urge to stay in here for hours and get the sticky feeling off of my skin but then again I am at a party currently and that'd be even weirder than just showering here in general. After scrubbing my skin so much that my skin burns I turn the shower off and quickly deadpan my face, I forgot a towel. Well then...