Chapter 5

Talia's P.O.V

My mom wanted me to go introduce myself to the neighbors cause she saw that their were other kids in that house. As I walked over there I was thinking of what I would say. I rang the doorbell. When the door opened I looked down at the ground.

"Hi..i'm Talia. I just moved into the house next door." I instantly recognized that sexy British accent.

"I know who you are. I'm harry. Which you already know." He said so charmingly with a smirk on his face.

"Well looks like we are gonna be neighbors. So I'll see you later." I left happy that he was my new neighbor.

Harry's P.O.V

I could tell Talia is happy that we are gonna be neighbors because when she walked I away I saw her smiling and blushing.

I was as happy as her. When I got back inside I was smiling and so happy I couldn't even think straight. I think someone is calling my name but I don't care right now all I care about is my heart and how much I love Talia!!

Talia's P.O.V

I was really happy I couldn't think straight I just walked past my mom and dad and went to my room. All I could think about is how much I love Harry!!

When I went to my room I noticed that I had a window that looked at someone's room. The first thing I saw walk into that room was him!! He had no shirt on only a pair of sweats. I could see all of his tattoos and his perfect body. Then all of the sudden our eyes met.