Chapter 22 part 2

Harry's P.O.V

What did she just say?

"No! That's not right! What happened?"

"Gemma was staying at a friends house. While they were watching a movie someone broke in. They luckily heard him and they ran and hid. Gemma called all the family saying that she loved them just in case. He found her hiding in a cabinet in the kitchen and he stabbed her repeatedly. They found him this morning. He is going to jail for life."

I couldn't believe that my other half was gone. I could feel the phone drop from my hands. All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball. I couldn't feel my body at all. I was completely numb. I hope that the bastard suffers in jail and feels guilty for the rest if his fucking life!

I got up and started wrecking my room. I knocked over my desk, Smashed my lamp, ripped the curtains down, and I punched holes through the walls. I kept getting text from people I knew saying that they were sorry for my loss. Word gets around fast! I got a text from Talia.

From: Talia

Oh my gosh sweetheart!! I'm so sorry! I'm skipping 5th to come over and be with you! I love you!!

I didn't text back. I just walked downstairs unlocked the door then walked back upstairs and waited in my room. I don't even know how to explain how I feel. I couldn't feel anything. It was like I had had half of my soul ripped out and thrown away in done dirty old dumpster that I couldn't find.

Even though I know I won't find my other half I keep searching. Gemma was my go to person. She was my sister. We never really fought. We got along well. I always told we important things and she always cheered me up when I was sad. Now who's gonna be their for me. I mean I have my mom but she doesn't understand me. I also have Talia. Right now she's all I got besides the boys and her. She is basically my life if I lost her too I think I would just die.