Chapter 36

Talia's P.O.V

I went to bed after my shower. After about 10 minutes Harry came in and went to bed too. We were so tired. Before I fell asleep I kissed Harry on the forehead.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too Talia."

I woke up at 5 am. I am actually not really tired. I decided to pack Mine and Harry's suitcase. I had packed everything. I changed into yoga pants and my American Eagle sweatshirt. I packed all of our things in the bathroom. I packed all of our clothes leaving out some for Harry. After the room was clean I checked on Harry and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He started to smile.

I went downstairs and got something to eat. I then made pancakes. Right when I finagled Harry came down in a shirt and his briefs.

"Morning." His voice in the morning is so raspy and hot.

"Morning. Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

We then sat down and ate pancakes. Before I started eating I grabbed the peanut butter and syrup.

"Umm... Talia you do realize you grabbed the peanut butter?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I eat peanut butter and syrup on my pancakes and waffles." Harry started to laugh at me.

"Don't judge!"

"I'm not. I just think it's cute."

"Sure you do."

He then started laughing again at me. I hit him in the arm.

"Ooh. Someone's feisty in the morning." He pulled me into his lap and started kissing my cheek and then my neck.

"Ooh. Someone's eager in the morning." He started blushing and I started giggling.

After we were finished eating Harry as I cleaned up the place then put our bags in the car. I left a note to the group saying that Harry and I had left. Luckily we had three cars here so Niall could drive the guys home and Colette could drive the girls. I got in the passenger seat of Harry's car. After the trunk closed of his black Range Rover he got in the drivers seat.

We started the car then started driving. We stopped for gas then started driving again. It was now 10 am. We left the beach house at 6. I wonder if the group was up? Probably not. We were 10 minutes away from our houses. We had pulled up into Harry's driveway. we were deciding who's house to go to. We eventually decided to go to my house.

I went upstairs waiting for Harry. He ran over to his house to grab clothes and other things since his mom was out of town for 2 weeks. I decided to text my mom and ask.

To: Mom

Can Harry stay here for the next two weeks since his mom is out of town?

From: Mom

Yeah but I don't want him sleeping in your room. He can sleep in the guest bedroom across from your room. I don't wanna hear you guys having sex!

To: Mom

Eww. We haven't even had sex! And thanks.

From: Mom

Ok love you!

To: Mom

Love you too!

I was wondering where Harry was. I had just decided to turn on the tv and I put on the movie Divergent. I bought it a few days ago. Harry has been gone for an hour and a half. I hope nothing happened. Right when it starts, Harry runs in the door shirtless. I couldn't help but stare. I see that Harry has a pizza in his hands and he is sweaty and you could see his abs really well.

"Like what you see?"

"Umm.. hell yeah I do! I see a hot guy shirtless in my room with a pizza! My life is perfect!"

Harry and I started eating pizza. I changed into yoga pants and a sports bra. I was watching the movie until I saw the screen go off. I turn to see Harry with the remote in his hand.

"Why did you turn off the tv?"

"Because you were gawking at the guy on the screen."

"His name is Four by the way and I wasn't gawking I was thinking."

"About what?"

"About how our relationship wouldn't last in this movie because we would choose different things."

"What do you think I would be?"

"Umm either Divergent or fraction less."

"You would be Dauntless."

"No I wouldn't. you know who is Dauntless Makayla. And Zayn. I would be like Auridite or Amnity or Abnagation."

"No you would either be Dauntless or Divergent!"

"Ok whatever."

"Don't give me attitude." He then started straddling me.

"Harry get off."

"Why you don't like this position?"

I pushed him down and then I started straddling him.

"I like this position more."

"Me too."

I leaned down and started kissing him. We were rolling around and making out until I heard someone cough. I knew who it was. I look up and see my mom. I get off of Harry and he sits up. My mom pulls me into the hallway.

"Mom I'm sorry." She then gave me a hug.

"I'm not mad I'm proud to see my daughter happy. And I'm glad to see we getting some action!"

"Mom!"

"What it's nice to see that my daughter is getting some from someone she loves!"

"Ok mom goodnight."

I walk into my room after giving my mom a kiss on the cheek. I see Harry fast asleep. I lock my door. I also notice Harry is still in his clothes. I take off his boots and put them on the floor. I then start unbuckling his belt after that I pull the belt off I start unbuttoning his pants. I am trying to take off his pants but I just gave up.

"Why did you stop?"

"You are awake?"

"Yeah."

I just decided to lay down. He took off his shirt and pants then laid down next to me in his underwear. I didn't care what my mom said. I loves waking up to his warm body next to mine.