Chapter 61

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Talia's P.O.V

It's now been 2 weeks since the wedding and Harry is leaving tomorrow. I have been feeling nauseous a lot and I have been laying down in bed all day long. Makayla is over and taking care of me. I have been throwing up a lot. I have been feeling sick ever since the day after the wedding. Oh shit! Oh no! I can't be!!

"Makayla!"

"What?"

"We need to go to the pharmacy! Now!!"

"Why?"

"Just we need to go

Now!"

"Okay."

I handed Makayla my car keys and we drove to the Walgreens. I ran to get them. Makayla saw what I picked up.

"What?? Do you really think?"

"I just have to take a test."

We paid for them then drove home. I grabbed a test then ran upstairs. I took the test and I was freaking out. The pregnancy test said positive. What? How can I deal with this while Harry is gone? I started crying. What if Harry didn't want to start a family anymore? I guess Makayla heard me crying because she barged in. I showed her the test and she was happy. I was happy too. She embraced me in a hug. She started to cry happy tears.

"Talia! I'm so happy for you!"

"I am too!! I can't believe it!!"

"Are you gonna tell Harry today?"

"I kind of have to. He deserves to know."

"Yeah! Omg! I have to tell Sabrina, Eleanor, and Perrie, and Colette!! Omg!!"

I decided to call my mom while she was calling the girls. The phone was ringing. She answered on the second ring.

"Hello? Talia?"

"Hey mom."

"Do you know what time it is?"

"No. What time is it?"

"It's 2 in the morning. What do you want? Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I have some news to tell you."

"Well spit it out Talia!"

"I'm pregnant!!"

"Oh my god!!! Talia!! I'm so Happy!!"

"I am too!!"

"Well I have to go but I will tell dad!! I'm happy! Goodbye sweetie. I love you!!!"

"Love you too mom!"

I hung up. I was and am so happy! I couldn't wait to tell Harry. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw Makayla still on the phone. She was smiling and talking on and on about the wedding. I guess she was talking about it to Colette. I walked over to the fridge and got out a bottle of water.

Harry and the guys were coming over afterwards and so were the girls. I was gonna tell the guys tonight. It was now 2 pm. The guys were gonna be over in an hour. I was gonna order pizzas. I ordered 2 large pepperoni pizzas and a thing of cheesy bread. I knew the guys would bring beer so I got a gallon of Arizona tea. I laid down on the couch and took a nap.

I woke up 30 minutes before the guys got here. I got dressed out if my pajamas into some sweats and a hoodie. I then put my hair up into high ponytail. I then heard the guys voices from downstairs. I ran downstairs and saw the guys in the kitchen eating pizza. Harry saw me and ran over to me. He hugged me tightly and I wrapped my hands around neck. He kissed me. I kissed back. He wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Harry I have to tell you something. Actually I have to tell this to everyone something." The girls smiled at me and I started to get nervous.

"What is it?"

"Umm.. I ... I am pregnant!"

"Oh my god!!!" Harry walked over to me and picked me up and spun around. He then kissed me and I kissed him back. Louis and the guys came over and hugged me.

Harry was really happy. He then looked worried.

"Talia. What's gonna happen while I'm on tour."

"I don't know but we will work through this."

I calmed him down and he calmed me down. We sat on the couch for the rest of the day watching scary movies and Family Guy and American Dad. We ate pizza and lounged around. At 8 everyone left. Now Harry and I are laying in bed. He fell asleep and I am still awake. I am just laying here thinking about how much I'm gonna miss him.

He and I woke up at the same time. Harry had to leave to go on tour today. He would leave on tour to go to North America. He was gonna be gone for 4 month to tour North America. I was gonna miss him. We spent the whole day in bed cuddling and kissing. It was now 1 pm and Harry had to go. His flight was leaving at 2. He wore his Ramones shirt, black skinny jeans, and white converse. I started to cry. He walked over to me and hugged me. I cried into his chest.

"Shh. Talia it's gonna be okay."

"I'm gonna miss you so much!"

"I'm gonna miss you too but I will see you soon. You can FaceTime me and call and text whenever you want. I love you."

"I love you too!"

We kissed one more time and he left. I am gonna miss him a lot.