Chapter 62

*4 MONTHS LATER*

Talia's P.O.V

I am now 5 months pregnant. I went to the doctor and found out the gender. The gender is a boy. I have been craving chocolate. Makayla and the girls have been helping a lot. I haven't heard from Harry in two weeks. He's is still in tour they had to extend the North American part of the tour for another 2 months. Harry is really busy but I still wanna hear from him.

Perrie and Zayn got married. She is on tour too. I am now going shopping for maternity clothes. All I have right now are dresses. They are long and loose. I got a light pink one, a purple one, a blue one, and a red one. I just got a text. It's from Harry.

From: My Hazza

Hey babe! ;-P How are you and the baby boy? I miss you bunches. I love you! I have a concert tonight but I can FaceTime tomorrow.

To: My Hazza

The baby and I are good. I miss you too! I love you more! Sounds good! I'll let you get back to having fun with the guys. Tell them I say hi!

From: My Hazza

I will! Bye!

Harry's P.O.V

It's now been 5 months and I miss Talia so much. I feel bad that I can't be there with her. I am now at a sound check for a concert in Arlington,Texas. It is sold out! I am really happy that I can make girls and other people happy with my passion. The concert is starting in 2 hours.

We are now backstage. We are getting dressed and running through songs. It's now an hour until the show. Girls who had sound check passes were now watching us and squealing. Their was one girl and she caught my eye. She had short hair. Almost to her shoulders. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a one direction shirt with white converse. She then had a sign that said 'I Love Harry!'. She had caught my eye because she looked like Talia.

I walked over to the edge of the stage where she was. She saw me walking over and she had her eyes wide and a smile in her face. She was nervous.

"Hey their love. What's your name?"

"I'm... Taylor... Taylor Dinh."

"Pretty name."

"Thanks!" Her voice was high pitched now. She handed me her phone and I signed the back.

"Where are you sitting tonight?" She smiled and told me shyly.

"I'm sitting in C234, row 7, seats 9 and 10."

"Why two seats?"

"My dad is here with me."

"Oh well that's way up their and I happen to have two backstage passes. Would you and you're dad wanna be backstage?"

"Oh my god! Harry Styles!! He.." She started to cry happy tears. She kept wiping them away.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes! Thank you so much Harry! I love you!!"

"I love you too!"

I walked her backstage and she met the rest of the guys. Her dad got backstage soon and was standing next to her. She was really excited. She claimed to know a lot about me! Like a crap load about me! I started asking her personal questions and non personal questions.

"What is my favorite color?"

"Blue and orange."

"That's right. How old was I when I had my first kiss and where was it?"

"You were 11 or 12 and you kissed a girl against a tree by a river in Holmes Chapel."

"That's right. What is my favorite tv show?"

"Family Guy."

"Okay. I now know you know me."

"Yeah not to be like a stalker. I'm probably your biggest fan ever since I heard you married my cousin."

"Talia is you cousin?"

"Yeah a lot of people ask me if I'm her or if I'm related. She's my older cousin. The family always says I look a lot like her."

"You do. Except with short hair." The boys started asking Taylor questions and she is actually a lot like Talia. Like they could be twins. Right now Liam and Niall were asking her questions.

"So Taylor what do you do on your free time?"

"I sing or listen to your guy's songs."

"What do you sing?"

"Any song written or sung by One Direction."

"Do you mind singing a little for us?"

"No problem. What song?"

"Story of my life."

"Okay." She closed her eyes then re opened them and began to sing.

"The story of my life I take her home I drive all night to keep her warm and time is Fro-o-o-ozen. The story of my life I give her hope I spend her love until she's broke inside. The story of my life."

She was a great singer like Talia. I was shocked and so were the other guys. Most of our fans who sing for us when they come backstage aren't that good.

"Taylor you have a great voice!"

"Thanks. I love singing."

"Well you should become professional."

"Someday I want to."

We then walked out of the dressing room and onto the stage. Taylor watched us. Every once in a while I would look over and smile at her. She would blush. She reminded me of Talia so much. Soon after performing for 3 hours we got off stage and ended the concert. Taylor hugged us all.

"You guys were amazing!"

"Thanks."

"Well I have to go. I have school tomorrow and my plane leaves in an hour."

"Where do you live?"

"Colorado."

"Wow. And you flew to Texas to see us?"

"Yeah who wouldn't."

She smiled at us then walked away and left. I then called Talia and told her about meeting her cousin. She was happy about that. She said that she wishes she could have seen Taylor since she hasn't seen her in 4 years. It was sad. I told her goodnight then hung up. We still had another 2 months of touring North America. Next stop was New York. We got on the bus and started driving. We all instantly went to bed.