Chapter 15

Talia's P.O.V

After Harry and I's date I got a text from the girls saying that they would be over in 30. I was going to tell them about him and I. I mean they already knew that I was in love with him and they don't know about him loving me so...

After an hour of cleaning I changed into spandex and a sports bra then sat down on my bed and called Colette.

"Hey T! What's up?"

"Where are you guys?? I've been worried and stuff about you!"

"Sorry. We stopped to get some snacks. It's official we are spending the night!"

"Ok. Make sure you get Ice cream!"

"We will. See you in like 10 minutes."

"Ok bye."

So I had all night to tell them about Harry and I. Speaking of harry I just got a text from him.

From:Harry

You look so sexy in that outfit right now! Can you wear that kind of outfit like forever? ;-D

To:Harry

No. And thanks! and how can you see me?

From:Harry

Look over.

I did as said and I was breathless! It was Harry looking over with a smirk on his face. No shirt to show his toned body and all of his tattoos. I texted him back.

To:Harry

Wow! Somebody say sexy much? You are so sexy! ;-D xx

From:Harry

Thanks babe. I wish we were together in what we are wearing and me having a lot of "fun" with you. ;-D

Whoa! I've never had a guy want sex from me except Brandon. I told him no luckily.

To: Harry

Eager much?;-D It's only our second day dating and you already wanna bend me over and have "fun" with me?

From: Harry

Yes. You make me wanna do a lot of things to you. ;-D xxxx

I gasped at his text! I mean I wanted to have sex with him and do dirty things but I would have never admitted it! I still had my mouth open. I looked at him through the window and he was laughing at my reaction. I waved goodbye. Right when I did the doorbell rang. I let in all of my girls. And by all I mean Sabrina, Maria,Colette, Makayla, and Kelsey. I was gonna be explaining a lot to everyone tonight.