Chapter 16

Talia's P.O.V

"Hey T!" They all screamed in unison.

"Ready for a fun night!?" I said all happy and excited and at the end of that sentence I added a wink.

"OMG! We have a lot of things to tell you!!"

"Me too!"

We all ran upstairs and ordered some Chinese takeout. I ordered Orange chicken for us to share with noodles and steamed rice for Makayla. She doesn't really like their noodles. After painting all of each other's nails and letting them dry I heard a knock at the door. I ran downstairs with the money and opened the door. I quickly grabbed the Chinese food then ran back upstairs.

After eating some Chinese we decided to start the party we turned on some Fall Out Boy, Fun, and anything else that was on my party playlist.

It was now 10 pm. Harry and I kept texting each other. Let's start talking gossip now.

"Ok. So let us start talking the gossip now before we forget." I wanted to get everything out before I burst into pieces.

"Ok well I have something to say first!" It looked like Sabrina was gonna burst to. I guess what she has to say is really important.

"Ok go girl."

"Liam asked me out on a date. And it's tomorrow."

"Oh. My. Gosh!! I'm so happy for you!!" Finally Liam found the guts to ask her out!!

"Ok. My turn." Colette was next to spill her gossip.

"Ok go ahead."

"So you know that I'm dating Dustin right?!? Well the other day was our 2 year anniversary and....we kinda had sex. Don't worry I was on birth control and he wore a condom!"

"Wow. That's big but at least you did with someone you love."

"Ok. My turn." Wow now every one was fussing something up.

"Ok go ahead Maria."

"Zayn and I are leaving school early to go to London."

"Awe." The girls and I said in unison.

"Ok Kelsey then makayla."

"Actually Kelsey's and mine tie together."

"Ok. Go on you 2."

"Ok. So I was walking to the cafe and I saw Kendall and she was yelling at Makayla to not let Harry fall in love with you but we didn't listen because we saw you and Harry at the fair making out in a line. So it's your turn to spill everything."

"Ok. Well I said that I loved Harry and he heard me so he said that he loved me back. Then he asked me out and we went out and it was so romantic. Then when he dropped me off at home he asked me to his girlfriend. And then we went to the fair today before you guys came over. And yeah so I'm officially dating Harry styles!!" I couldn't help but smile and blush at the same time while telling that story.

"Awe. You guys are so cute together. I think you guys are the cutest couple ever!"

"Thanks you guys!"

I heard my phone ring and I saw it was a text from him.

From: Harry

Hey cutie!;-D what's up??!?

To:Harry

Thinking about us and how we are such a cute couple!

From: Harry

You know it babe! Well I love you and goodnight! Don't stay up to late thinking about me and my sexy body!;-D

To: Harry

Awe man. That's what I wanted to do. ;-P Ok well goodnight and I love you!! Don't stay up to late thinking me and hot body. ;-D

From: Harry

Bummer because I can't get your hot body out of my head. Ok goodnight now.

I look over and see him blow a kiss and then I blow one back. I then see him pull his sweats of to show him in his boxers. I smile then start blushing. Then I see the light go out.

After two hours of watching love movies and eating snacks, I turn off the lights and we fall asleep.