Chapter 14

Harry's P.O.V

Talia came back downstairs dressed in booty shorts and the same tank top. She put her hair up into a ponytail and was wearing her Jesus sandals. She looked so hot!! Oh my gosh. I was trying to control myself because all I wanted to do was rip off those clothes and do a lot of dirty things to her. Woah. I've never had that kinda manly sex urge happen. Whatever.

"Ready?"

"Yeah babe. By the way you look hot!"

"Thanks!"

When we got to the car I opened the door for her she smiled at me like she always does when I open the door. We drove in silence until I turned on the pop radio station and timber by pitbull featuring ke$ha came on. She instantly started to sing along.

"It's going down I'm yelling timber! You better move you better dance! Let's make a night you won't remember! I'll be the one you won't forget!"

At that last line she pointed to me and it was true. She will be the one I won't forget because I love her that much. After a 45 minute drive we had gotten to the fair. Like usual I opened the car door for her. We stayed at the fair for a good 1 hour and 30 minutes until we got done riding all the rides and playing all the games. I even won one game and I got her a giant bunny that held a heart saying I Love You! She was blushing the whole way to car carrying that big bunny.

I drove us home and before we got out we kissed a quick peck on the lips. I walked her to her doorstep and we started making out in front of the front door. I pulled away out of breath before kissing her again. This time she had gotten a group text from all of her girlfriends saying that they were coming over in 30. They lived kinda close I guess. She pulled away read the text then texted back ok with a smiley face.

"Thanks for today, Harry! I had a great time spending the day with you at the fair."

"Any time babe."

"Well I gotta go upstairs and clean up before the girls get here so I'll see you through the window and I'll text ya later!!"

"Ok stalker. Love you!"

"Sorry that did sound kinda stalkerish and I love you too!"

Before she ran inside she gave me a hug and a kiss then went inside closing the door behind her. I walked back over to my house noticing Gemma on the couch.

"Hey little brother, how are you and you girlfriend Talia?" She said it with a smile in her lips.

"How did you know that I'm dating her?"

"I saw you guys making out through the living room window. Looked pretty steamy!"

"Oh my gosh!"

She then started to laugh and I ran upstairs changing into my sweats and no shirt. I could tell that Talia liked it when I had no shirt on by the way her mouth drops open and her eyes look hungry for my body. I know it. Not be like cocky or anything but a lot of girls love my body.