Chapter 31

Talia's P.O.V

I was laying down in the bed until I heard the door open. I felt the bed dip down and I felt a arm wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe. Let's get dressed so we can start the surprise."

"Ok. What should I change into?"

"Something nice but casual."

"Ok."

"I'll see you downstairs." He gave me a kiss on the cheek then ran downstairs. When the bedroom door opened and closed I could smell Chinese! Chinese is my favorite kind of food.

I quickly changed into some booty shorts and a tank top. I then put on one of Harry's flannels that he left at my house once. I quickly put my hair into a braid then did my make up. I quickly put on some blush, eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick.

Harry's P.O.V

I ran downstairs quickly then I started putting the food onto plates. I took the plates to the table on the patio. I had lit the candle that smelled like vanilla. I specifically got vanilla cause I know that is Talia's favorite scent of a candle. You couldn't smell it a lot but you could kinda. I ran back inside and I changed my shirt. I changed into a nice white v neck then I wore a blazer.

I heard the bedroom door open upstairs I stood in the living room waiting for Talia. When I saw her she took my breath away. She was wearing one of my flannels that I left at her house. She was wearing booty shorts that made her butt look good. She wore a red undershirt to match the red white and blue flannel. She had put on make up that really made her glow. She always glows but she is even more glowing.

I'm not saying that she ugly without makeup! I mean she really beautiful without makeup. I just think it's nice to put effort into making me impressed by her beauty but I don't need her to try. She tries hard enough at school and sports. She need to try for me.

She walked over to me and she was blushing.

"Wow Talia. I didn't plan anything really fancy so I don't see why you needed to look so gorgeous!"

"Thanks. You look handsome too!"

"Well right this way my lady."

I leaded her to the porch where everything was set up perfectly. I pulled out the chair for her and she sat down. I then ran over to my seat and sat down looking at the table making sure everything is set up nice and neatly. We started eating dinner. It was pretty good. When we finished we started walking in the beach. We found the perfect spot to sit that was in front of the house. We sat down and watched the sun go down.

"Harry. This is... Wow! You really know how to make a girl feel special."

"You really like it?!"

"I love it! It's really romantic."

"Well I had help from the girls about the date and the guys helped me get everything set up."

"I know. The boys told me when I was helping them with their date with the girls. But seriously thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything. For being my best friend. For being my one true love. For being in love with me. For loving my crazy family. For everything."

I could see that she had years streaming down her face. I embraced her in a hug. I kissed her forehead as she cried on my shirt.

"And thank you Talia."

"For what?"

"For everything. For loving me. For being a true best friend. For being my true love. For being their for me when my sister died. For loving my family. For everything."

I leaned in and kissed her. I cupped her cheeks with my hands. I then picked her up bridal style and I started walking us towards the house. She had a smile plastered on her face. I could tell that she was thinking about using that condom. And so was I.