Chapter 29

Harry's P.O.V

I was so excited to give Talia this gift. I was gonna take her on a romantic date on the beach! I wonder what her surprise to me is. I was gonna have sex with her but then I thought it might be too soon. I mean we have been dating for a month and I don't think that she is ready for that commitment. I am. I have been ever since we started dating.

I decided to call Niall and the boys. The boys were staying at Niall's house.

-ring

-ring

"Hey Harry!" They all screamed at me which meant I'm in speaker phone.

"Hey guys! The girls are at Talia's and they want us to go to lunch with them. So after lunch you guys can come over and get ready here! Sound good?"

"Yeah! What place?"

"I don't know? Talia wanted us to pick the place!"

"How about that Five Guys burger joint across the street from my place?" That place was good when I went since Niall was hungry he made me go so I ate too.

"Ok I'll text Talia. See you in a few!"

"Later Hazza!"

To: Talia

We are going to Five Guys. Is that ok? It's across the street from Niall's.

From: Talia

Ok. That fine. Maria, Sabrina, Makayla and Kelsey are riding in Colette's car so is it ok I ride with you?

To: Talia

Yeah that's fine babe. I'll be over in 5 minute.

I changed into my pants and put in my boots then walked over the girls were getting into Colette's car. I texted Colette the address and she smiled at me then drove away. Talia was locking the door and then she pulled out an envelope. We walked to the car. Me being a gentleman and opening the door for her. I got a kiss on the cheek.

When I got in, Talia handed me the envelope. On the envelope it said Harry's surprise. I opened it up and I was surprised!

A condom was in the envelope.

"What's this for?" I asked her.

"I know you are ready. So I got one and I'm ready so whenever you want this weekend we can!" She smiled. I could feel myself start to blush.

"Thanks. I wanna make it special so I will use this after your surprise."

"Ooh! Someone's eager!"

I started the car and we headed to Five Guys. Talia had 2 bites of my burger and like 5 French fries. I wasn't that hungry either. We waited for the guys to finish and the girls. When the girls finished they left. Talia and I left when the boys left. We drove in silence. I put my hand on her thigh then starts to creep up her leg. I knew this was driving her crazy when she gasped. She grabbed my hand and put it back in my lap.

"We can do that later." She was smirking at me now. Another big turn on.

When we got to the houses she gave me a kiss then ran into her house. I got out after I saw her walk in. I ran inside to find the boys looking through the window to find the girls in there underwear ad bra's. They were smiling and winking. I then saw Talia. She walked over and opened the window. She was wearing her spandex and a black lace bra.

"Hey babe. Can you has the guys stop staring at my girls? We need to get ready for you guys."

"Sure. Anything for you if you keep calling me babe."

"Bye babe. See you in a few."

Next thing I knew the girls closed their window and before they closed the curtains you could see that they were changing. I am so using that condom tonight!