Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

I had just gotten out of the shower. I could see that Talia had Colette, Sabrina, and Makayla over through the window. I decided to open the window in my room but close the curtain so air could get in and so I didn't look like a creep just listening to their conversations.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and I heard my mum say something but I was too in the moment of thinking about Talia that I didn't hear her.

"What did you say mum?!?"

"I said dinner is ready!"

"Ok I'm on my way down."

I had quickly eaten my Chinese stir fry that mom made. I ran back up to my room. I wanted to listen to their conversations. I know I sound like a creeper but I don't care.

When I had gotten back in my room I heard the pop radio station. I could hear Talia and them singing along. I could hear her angelic voice through the window.

"I spend all my money on a big gold fancy car for these bright eyes honeys oh yeah you know who they are!"

Her voice was so beautiful. I could listen to her sing Young girls by Bruno Mars all day long!

Then I heard her friends say something very interesting.

"How long have you liked Harry?!?"

"Umm.. ever since we became friends in the second grade. But then I stopped liking him and it became love. I even was in love with him while dating Brandon."

Oh My God!! I can't believe she said that!! I don't mean that in any kind of bad way. I'm just super shocked that she loves me back. I feel the same way as her!! No matter what!!

I heard her walk over to the window and gasp. I looked over and saw that she saw my window open and my shadow through the curtain.